hmmmmmmmmmmm?

im just throwing this out there to get some thoughts from you guys.
im considering selling the 350 so that i can get into a supra, i have only ever heard good things about supras, but i was pretty much looking for some horror stories haha, or if you know of any good reasons not to do this…thanks alot, and by the way im looking at getting a LHD supra turbo 94-95

i know its not a NISSAN but c’mon…

Really I know nothing about Supras and really your asking Nissan Enthusiasts. What did you expect. I would love to help but my next car will be a 350 or 370

Supras = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ lol but huge power capabilities !!! all depends what kinda money you wanna spend, if u get one make sure its a targa top :slight_smile:

and a 6 speed !!!

dude keep the 350. . .a lot of potential there and tons of support for them. . .look at Travis’ TT 350Z. . .Conroy set the fastest lap record at Stratotech with it. . .

My Brother Mike (GOT BOOST) is the President of the Alberta Supra Club. He should be able to answer some of your questions. Me personally I would get a TT MKIV in a heart beat.

really? thats awesome…i would very much like to ask him some questions, i feel the same way…but i just want to learn some more about them first. Im not saying i dont love my 350, its just that im not sure that it is the right car for me…maybe i will just ask your brother for advice?

Honestly, hate to say it, but id go with the supra.

Have the best of both worlds? 2JZE in a 350Z?

hahah that is quite the idea…

Yes Really. best bet is sign up here: http://supraclub.ca
Nissan sight is not the best for Toyota questions. lol. and I bet hardly anyone on here has much to any real experience with them. best to go straight to a club of owners to tell you all the pros and cons other than a generic costs $$ because I bet you any Skyline will cost you more $$ in just maintenance then a MKIV Supra. But that’s my $0.02. Although my Bro has lots of experience with MKIII (stripped and rebuilt a bunch) however he is not an expert (but knowledgeable) in MKIV but has the resources to point you in the right direction.

Why not just get what will make you happy. If the Supra is what you want, then go for it.

keeping the 350!!!