Say goodbye to the "lot"

Yup, thats the way it USED to be, when people actually had your back. Now people feel the need to carry 24/7. Its fuckin rediculous. I honestly blame most of it on todays media and music styles. All you see is kill this kill that, and coming up from a young age, in a poorer place, you arent going to have “good” parents telling you whats right and wrong, when sometimes the people you look up to are doing that shit…

Idk, im just kinda ranting, but its been shit ive been thinking about for a long time now

dude W T F

LOL just playin but yea i feel ya guys on this BS, thats retarded, really sucks to hear that he got fucked up over some bs like that

if guns are involved its really best not to fuck around thats prolly why no one jumped in to help…

i guess u gotta look at wat the situation is and if its worth fighting for / over, in this case it doesnt seem to be worth shit, so fighting them and bringing weapons to the lot is not worth the possible felonies over “a lot”

You know what i mean bro, its not ALL people, just certain people who act in that mannor. I get a bit riled up when shit like this happens:thumbup

anytime a friend is in need ill be there to the best of my abbilities ,scared or not …actually when im scared it adds to the amount of shit that will happen ill make sure he cant stick or shoot my ass

Im gonna stick your ass John…:gay

nah haaiiiiiiiiiiiiii:clap

haha man i know its all good im the last person on earth to give a shit about that haha

there is two kind of people when it comes to this shit…

when u got someone, like your friend, being confronted by someone else or a group of people… and thre is tension…

and the tension leads to violence…

the one type of person will immediately intervene and get up in the attackers face no matter what the size and circumstances are…

the other type will never do that, and wish they did after…

most people are the other type…

i am the other type when there is a gun waving around by the attackers buddies

i try to be the first type but im gonna real and say that being a small guy makes it hard to be the first type, but i do my best and so far nearly everytime i been in that situation i feel i laid the nuts down

not to go offtopic but i was recently up in the mountains and some fuckin chinese dude pulled out in front of us and we tapped his fender a bit… he got out the car and started to strangle our driver, me and my cousion jumped out the car and grabbed the guy and threw him to the ground… now idk if i woulda done that myself because that dude prolly could whoop my ass all day and night but since we ganged up on him he had no chance

singh i though vio was against religous policies exc for allahh:lol

:rofl

i fail to understand anything from that post, please reiterate

ya know what i mean dont play it off silly idion :ahh

1@@@@!!! i hate whenu spell indian like that LOL

fuckkk

i really dont understand this…

i thought vio (a sony laptop ?) was against religious policies exc (executing? ) allah (the muslim shit)?

:wtf

Wow man its getting out of hand… I got there around 10… Seemed to be quite a few people there… me cossey Jon and my girl were laughing at this like 16 year old ni99ress saying how shes bought to throw down on some other hoe…

It was quite ammusing to say the least… I left shortly after I got there and dident see this

Sorry to here about this kid… I don’t know him but still it sucks and is completely absoloutely fucking barbaric and shows how much of an incoherant low life all these fuckin Spics are…

I cant say that I would have doen anything… I know they carry I’ve seen what they can do and unless I was directly involved… Im not goign to risk mine and my girls life especialy considering we now have a daughter… If i was directly involved… id throw down no problem, but im not goign to run over into a beating and say OH HAI fuck off and proceed to throw fists

Jon, I’m glad you got out of there with your son early and avoided that shit…

It’s getting to be out of hand and yet again 1 more time they puerto ricans like to move in when most of the guys aroud nthat have no problem thorwing down are gone. They did it last year to Jeremy his wife and jason last year… and unfortuantly to crazy250 this eyar…

Im sure they will get what they have comming to them…

Like I said, all the “new” generation of kids wanna do is prove how fucking tough they are and act like hardasses. Dumbest shit…

whoever had the gun was makin sure no one helped Brian? that is fucked up. I pry woulda gotten shot because I woulda helped Brian.
idk about any of you.
That is really fucked up. im goin to P&R from now on.

Brian, I hope ur alright bro.

PnR sucks

I left exactly 1 second before this happened. I wish I haden’t now. Sorry to hear this Brian.

Nick…

It wont be the end of the lot… after a cool down everyone will flock back… The PR’s will be under control for a few weeks and it will slowly get worse and it will happen again

its a vicious circle