Sightings Thread

All kinds of old MG’s, Mini’s, TVR’s, Lotus’ and such driving past the British Invasion up in Waterbury VT yesterday.

Yesterday saw that green Jeep with the front end off an old Morgan or MG or something. Also saw a huge jacked Jeep with outrageous tires on it, biggest tires I have ever seen besides a monster truck. Both in Coby Walmart lot, HAHA

I saw Benny on 67 in Malta this afternoon

white db1 acura, slammed on small wheels. i think they were mesh. altezza tails. white car. saw it in traffic in schdy just now.

passed an older guy driving a 1980 300zx, pretty mint car

saw a black 09 sti by the mall in cp

Saw a B7 RS4 with exhaust on Woodin Rd. in CP today. Sounded SICK!

gunmetal color?

It was that bluish-silver color that Audi has on the B7’s

was it gunmetal/dark gray? caus one blew by me in the minivan on grooms rd a few months ago, sounded amazing

EDIT: might have been the same car i dunno

that was the car i was referring to ,he is a cust of ours at the shop car is awsome

i absolutely love those cars. dude just got one at pinehaven and he usually redlines 1-2 on the way out past the driving range to show off to all of his rich friends who aren’t as rich as he is. myself and the other workers do not complain :lol

kid with glasses???

I met him at a stop light once :wink:

so you like to race from a dig with the underdogs?

not sure, i was driving the opposite direction :thumbup

Pete, dont start your shit.

Him and his buddy with a blue 07+ tibburon with fart pipes where fucking with me and jennie on route 9.

if you want to be specific, nothing happened from a dig…we rolled out and then whalled it at 10mph

fucker, dont get on my nerves.

http://news.softpedia.com/images/news2/The-Largest-Penis-in-the-World-2.jpg

haha!

just bustin balls kiiiddddd!!!:excited

WHAT… the FUCK… is that!!!

just heard some honda drive past my house… look out the window and see tricia’s civic