*** SIGN-UP FOR THE BBQ ***

did i hear your grandmother has severe diarrea and you have to call in?

:gtfo:

i will pay there

I think we are in. Will paypal the money later today.

Money sent

Money sent for me +1

This is going to be friggin’ huge :tup:

Yep. I am still trying to get a few more people I know (that are on the site) to go.
Or it will just be me and the girl.

I’m meeting at Twisted’s house then cruising there with everyone else meeting there.

I am going to make a donation to the Picnic. I’ve got a $20 bill I’m gonna spend on POTATO CHIPS…for those who want to keep it simple? Any requests? Prolly gonna stick to Lay’s, cheap and everyone likes em.
I’ll try and mix it up, but so far:

Classic (Plain)
Masterpeice BBQ
Salt & Vinegar
Sour Cream & Onion

Of course, you are welcome to bring your own chips if you like.

$$$ sent

bladez is going to paypal for me. Thanks TOM CRUISE :slight_smile:

Cool, thanks everyone that has prepaid, there is a decent ammount of $ sitting in the paypal acct. Not exactly enough yet, but i dont really care too much I would rather see this be a big thing.

Oh, and It DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU BRING NON MEMBERS I know that i have a couple friends coming with me not from the board, and a couple people that work with me and mark may be coming too.

I would love to see us hit the occupancy of the shelter, I think that it would make it a kick ass time…

SOMEONE ORGANIZE ENTERTAINMENT! FOOTBLL, FRISBEE, A BAND I DONT CARE BUT SOMETHING OTHER THAN SITTING AROUND GAWCKING AT EACH OTHERS CARS… WE CAN DO THAT AT MIGHTY… LETS MAKE THIS A KICK ASS PICNIC!

i’ll be sending money for 5 people tomorrow sometime

:tup:

BUMP because i posted this on roclife, ubrf etc, if you know of any other wny boards please feel free to repost this there as well

:tup:!

Maybe 01AudiS4 can bring a Directv hook up? Get some TV action, or maybe even just a TV, and a console, then we can play video gamez! lmao

I’ll bring a football or something

I will deflate your tires :slight_smile:

j/k

It will be sunny and nice out, we have to have something fun to do.

Actually me too :slight_smile:

Paid, you can add me to the list.