so i got 5 tickets....

Im not looking for a congradualtions. I know that I have done some stupid shit in my day.

I know that Jam has run into trouble with Traffic shit before but, He wont lose his license with any of these infractions. None of the infactions cary any kind of points. The most serious one is the AUO.

Every lawyer that I have EVER talked to have always tried to convice me that I should hire them because I wont be able to get any of my infractions lowered. Im NOT saying that that is how the lawyers that you work with are, thats just my experience with some.

I just wanna say that I dont mean to sound like a prick or whatever. I just HATE seeing people throw away their money when It comes down to traffic infractions. Most people are uneducated when it comes down to how the court systems work. My 1st ticket that I ever got was when I was 17. I got pulled over at 2am in EA. I had gone through Driver ed so I was allowed to drive past 9 but my license was never changed to a class D license. I got a ticket for driving past 9. I called up an attorney and paid her $200 for her to go to court for me and get the ticket reduced to a $60 parking ticket. So total that was $260 that I had to pay for a ticket that I could have taken care of myself.

I understand what you are saying about how you dont think Jam wants to have to pay fines out the ass but one thing that you also need to remember is that if you get a lawyer, you also have to pay their fee which varys from $200 to $500 PLUS you have to pay for the fine. Its kind of a gamble. You can either pay the lawyer and HOPE that he gets the charges lowered or you can handle it yourself, save the $200-$500 and hope that you yourself can get the charges lowered. If YOU cant get the fines lowered then you can take the $200-$500 that you saved by not getting a lawyer, and pay the difference. IMHO, like Ive said before, I would NOT get a lawyer for these. It may seem like you got the book thrown at you but most competent(sp?) DA’s will be cool about everything as long as you explain it all. But Obviously, Its up to you. Thats just my $.02

That is all