SOLD: 1997 BMW 328iC 5-Speed

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

1997 BMW 328iC, 5-Speed, 79,000 miles, Sport Package

Morea Green Metallic all original paint with tan leather sport interior. The car came from Florida, the body is almost mint (couple tiny dings, not a spec of rust), interior is perfect condition except for driver seat bolster is worn. Sport wheels are in excellent shape with no scrapes, like new BFG tires, brakes are great. Motor/tranny great. AC ice cold. Drives 100%.

KBB private in good condition is $9800. Asking $7900

I think i know that car … Female owned and well taken car of

I bought it in Syracuse, not sure how long it’s been in NY but the books in the glovebox show that it originally came from FL

I love that color, super rare. It’s like the germans version of british racing green.

hmmm, my topless twin. oh the things i could do to you.

hmm… pm sent…

Smokin’ lookin BMW…

You always have great cars for sale. I’m looking for an e36 5speed in about 2 months otherwise I’d jump on some of the recent cars you have had for sale.

hmph. I wish I weren’t poor and needed things that were practical.

bump for a sick car/color combo.

Buy it. Then stop and visit when you pick it up.

I love it!!!

bump

still have this… definitely not a good time to sell a convertible so if anyone is interested in getting a good deal on this please let me know. This car will be worth less than I paid for at auction so I’d rather hook someone up on here.

I can’t believe no one snagged this yet.

how low do you want to go? you know my deal so get back to me if you think we can work something out.

looking for offers

bump

finally put a price up. asking $7900

bump