spark, fuel, not firing

no im listening to you, im not trying to be a dick, i appreciated the help, ill double check the pulley and see if there is anything, if not ill try it with the screwdriver, ill let you know, thanks again

im just messing with ya :slight_smile:

but yeah, the screwdriver thing should work

well the screwdriver trick worked, the timing is dead on, when cylinder one is at TDC what cylinder should fire? is it number one? maybe i have fouled plugs?

can u confirm that the ecu is good?

is the firing order correct?

yeah the ecu is good, i just bought a new one, yes the firing order is correct, is the dizzy supposed to be at cylinder one when its at TDC? also there was a little spring on the plastic part on the distributor that went inside the cap, does this have anything to do with it? it looked like a ground or something i dunno, also could the plugs be fouled?

is this new ECU designed to run the injectors that are on the engine? Low/high impedance or size differences? if it is dumping fuel, you wont get anything but a “pop” and “bang” from time to time when cranking. Just for shits, unplug the fuel pump relay and crank it for a minute- if it drys out a little (assuming its flooded) it may run for a short time until everything is burned off… might put you in the general direction of the problem.

yes the new ecu is designed for this engine. ill try the fuel pump relay and see if that does anything. thanks for the input

I thought that the car needed a P72 unless you replaced the intake, it would run but it would run better with the p72 and the ability to control the secondary butterflies

well i thought it would run fine on a p13, the guy had a pt3 in it before, why, i dont know

the pt3 and p06 that where in there before where there as a temporary fix, to get the car drivable as the swap took over 6 months to complete and get things right. A P72 was trying to be located but never was before the sale of the car.

yea, it really sounds like a case of a wrong ecu

well it ran on the pt3 before and it doesnt run at all now.

the pt3 was also chipped with hondata, put it in again and see if it runs

ummm, if u have a chipped ecu with hondata then just have innovative tuning program it for a stock h22. duh!

the problem is the P72, which is what it should have, was needed to control the secondary butterlies in the intake manifold

right now it has nothing to do with the computer, i just need it to run. it ran on the pt3 before i got the p13. then i wired in my VAFC in backwords, i looked at the female ends of the ecu connectors and not the side with the wires. i then wired everything up correctly, and it didnt start after that with the pt3. i got a code 15 which is ignition output signal. i changed the ignition module and still doesnt fire. any ideas?

pay someone to fix it, why the fuck would you put in the VAFC when it had hondata

because the person i bought it off of never informed me that it had hondata. if i knew do you think i would have wasted the money on it?

oh ya thats right I have the hondata sticker on my fridge