car not starting

I have a problem with my R/T.
The car ran fine, then I parked it in October. I pulled the battery out to use in my other car. About a month later I put the battery back in to start it up and it wouldnt start. It cranked and was getting fuel and spark.
So I wasn’t sure why it wasn’t starting but I decided to go ahead with my motor swap anyways.
Swapped motor, and I still have the same problem. It cranks, sparks and is getting fuel.
I had the starter tested and they said it was ok.

anyone have any suggestions for me?

do you have a new set of plugs in it? and if so are they gaped correctly?

crank position sensor?

+1
or bad timing

if you have spark and fuel I would check timing.

Crank sensor/cam sensor/ignition relay?

is there (enough) gas in it/ bad gas?

When dont you have a prob with the R/T.Lol. Nick and I will be there in the morning to help you out. Now dont say I never did any thing for you.

do you have a new set of plugs in it? and if so are they gaped correctly?

yes and yes

crank position sensor?

should be fine or else I wouldnt be getting spark or fuel, which i have both

+1
or bad timing

if you have spark and fuel I would check timing.

Timing is dead on

Crank sensor/cam sensor/ignition relay?

again… i have fuel and spark so i dont think crank or cam sensor would be the problem

is there (enough) gas in it/ bad gas?

theres about 1/4 tank of gas… i’m going to get some dry gas and put it in tomorrow.

also i’m going to use a mulitmeter and check to make sure all relays and sensors have the power and resistance they should
i’ll check compression and a few other things

found out the problem, it was timing. On the cam gears they say "2.4L ^this side up^ " so when I did the timing I had both of them pointing up. Well I guess since I am using 2.0 cams or something the intake cam actually needed to be upside down
The car idles pretty good. next step is to hook up the charge pipe and mega squirt.
Anyone good with tuning mega squirt? I’ll get a base map, I just need help fine tuning it.

whoa, i cannot wait to see this thing when i come home in a couple weeks :tup: FullCircle’s turbo '93 teg is pretty cool, i want boost again now aww riiiight

see we were right on talking about this earlier today oh well shit happens nice to see its running now

Before I hook up the mega squirt, I would like to get my car inspected. Is there anyway to drive the car on zero boost. Maybe disconnect the wastegate actuator arm and tie the wastegate flap open? Then should I leave the charge pipe disconnected or connect it. I’ll just have to shift at the lowest possible rpm. The SRT turbo is so small.

just drive like a slug it shouldnt boost