civic will not start

1993 civic ex 1.6 vtec w/auto. I replaced the plugs , wires , rotor , dist cap, fuel filter all are new car just won’t start it will crank and crank but no catch and go . It has good spark at the plugs I tried a 2nd distributer just to make sure . I have power to everything . no blown fuses . the plugs have fuel on them after I try cranking it and I’m pretty sure I hear the fuel pump priming . I can put a timing gun on it to check the exact timing but I dialed it in by hand and it looks to be fine or at least close enough to run . anyone have any ideas ? The gas is about 1/4 and very old but hondas run on anything . right ? Ecu? main relay ? thanks for any help

Belt might have jumped, call me I will give you the Main relay if you want to try it.

ok I have spark , all grounds are good , fuel on the plugs , timing belt is dead on I set the wires to the diagram maxwell posted and went to auto zone and found they have #1 cylinder as the bottom wire off the cap so I tried it that way and it still won’t start just cranks and cranks but no vroom . Does anyone have a ecu I can barrow to eliminate that possiblity .Or any other ideas . By the way I checked the fuses inside and under the hood thier all good

stupid question but do u have a timing belt on? did it maybe break? the bottom end will still try to turn over if u dont. pop the valve cover on and check it and put it at tdc and see it the bottom end lines up with the cam gears on a d16 i think the spark plug order is
4 1
motor: 4321

I checked the belt is fine and everything is lined up . that is the 3rd spark order I have been told and niether of the other 2 did anything different . so I will try that . thanks

and also are u postive u have gas and teh car isnt sitting on an angle or the gauge isnt broken

That spark order is right - some people just say it differently - as long as you follow the plug from the engine to the dizzy, you will have them in the right order.

At this point, you have to start ruling things out, just to make sure. Put new gas in, a few gallons worth. Make sure you have fuel pressure.

whens the last time the car was running?

The car hasn’t run in a year . The gas is fresh . I’m going to pull the injectors one at a time tomarrow and check them . Does anyone have a p28 I can barrow to rule out bad ecu ? thanks guys .

Please just sell me the car, you are having no luck with it. I will give you 500 tomorrow.

It was a bad ecu .thanks everyone .