SS dyno results...holy shit!

He just called me…he cant believe how much it made and neither can I…I dont really know what to say.

It made 474rwhp at 6800rpms, and redline is at 7k. It made 490rwhp but the 474 is SAE corrected. This is on a Mustang Dyno. Im running out of fuel up top so I need bigger injectors…should be a good running season!

hes too busy tomorrow so I can pick it up until saturday at 1. I will post graphs and shit when I get it.

Congrats! I need to do some catching up :o)

Nice numbers.

What size are your current injectors?

What are the baseline #'s? What exactly is done to this car?

Nice numbers, but to me they are just that. Numbers.

120whp from a cam? or is that cam + 100 shot

Please do tell SmokinSS as I am curious as to what the mods are.

I am about 99% sure that those numbers are off spray

What torque did it make?

hows that low end torque? ^bastard beat me to it.

thats alot. tuned MS3 cars do like 420whp. there is more to the story.
especially on a mustang dyno. a 500hp car on a mustang is a 10second car usually… id like to go from 13s to 10s with a cam only

stock…28.8lbers

His away message on AIM is " holy shit im happy…474rwhp bitches…cam only SS"

I don’t know for sure if it’s not spray but my guess is no.

This is Cam only…no bottle

He said my Throttle body is ported as much as it could be, I have a very strong clutch, and my intake and exhaust setup work perfect with the cam…he said all the mods work perfect together and thats why it made impressive numbers and has a very fresh motor.

I dont know the torque, he was working on another car so he was brief.

track numbers > dyno numbers… i want to see broken 10bolts!

this is cam only + dyno tune.

I dont know what the baseline numbers were with the cam before the tune yet…the only baseline numbers I have are just bolt on’s at Synapse with 351rwhp.

Nice. Congrats man!

fuel system and a 150 shot… dont be a fag. do it.

Not bad… get it dyno’d on their dyno so the numbers are consistent with one another.

He just called me again…the torque he said is 400 and some change. He didnt have the graph infront of him at the moment.

he also said I need a fuel pump…which I have here so I will be putting that on as soon as I get it. AFR is 13.1 across the board.

he was expecting around 450rwhp.