508whp 350torq @23.76 psi

Well those are the numbers for my rsx-s from tonight’s tune… Joe did a great job!

Here are my mods list:
GT35R Turbo
ADF Manifold
Custom Downpipe by 1^st -Try
Tial 44mm Wastegate
Hondata K-PRO
ADF Intercooler
Custom Depot 3" Testpipe by 1^st - Try
Greddy Type-S BOV
Greddy Profec B SPEC-2 Boost Controller
Greddy Oil Catch Can
Autometer Boost, and EGT Gauges
Greddy Turbo Timer
Golden Eagle Fuel Rail
Walhbro 255 Fuel Pump
AEM Fuel Pressure Regulator
Custom Fuel Return System
Percision 1000cc Injectors
AEM UEGO gauge
AEM water/meth kit

I am running a stock block and 93 octane fuel :wink: and the water/meth kit wasn’t working and i think we were at 100% duty cycle for the injectors, so i need bigger ones lol

Good stuff man, nice steady rise in hp, i was expecting much ‘peakier’ type setup in which buttloads of power are made within like 500 rpm rise.

Pics of the setup/car?

damn congrats nick that is awesome numbers

Sick numbers Joe made 503whp on 93 out of
my del sol, car is gonna rip hit me up I wanna see this beast

good.shit.dick.
will.it.last.more.then.10.days

its gonna blow!

that cars been turbo since it had 2k on it and never popped once…

you’ve blown up 13 different “projects” in that time.

Looks good, now get some bigger injectors before it’s too late!

haha ten of those were the celica that car spent more time on the trailer than on the street. But it kept Jeffs light on.

congrats nick

How does it Feel on the street? that thing is still wild. Those mustang guys where impressed.

His displacement is perfect for that turbo setup…

Congrats man, you will love 500hp on pump, I hit it two years ago with my precision sc6162 and it was def one of my favorite setups. Although i find it interesting your injectors tapped out at the hp range. My fuel set up mirrored yours at 555whp my duty cycle was 92%

Joe what was the fuel pressure at?

nice.

completely stock motor? if so… then that is why you swap a K :tounge:

saw this on clubrsx, good luck man I hope that thing stays together for you, bad ass setup. little old me is happy with 400whp :stuck_out_tongue:

it felt great driving it, i jumped on it only once when i got onto 279 (didnt floor it) but it handled and drove awesome…

i think we bumped it up to 50? that right joe? and see joe we could have gotten over 550 lol

anyone using a water/meth kit and its working lol? the mixture didnt go down at all in the tank, but i did notice when i turned off my head lights that little green light lit up… so i duno what that means… the pump was running when the lights were on and off and when you hit the test button for the spray it worked… just not when it was suppose to spray at .5 psi…

The only thing that i could think of is that you grabbed the wrong acc wire to turn that bitch on.

It was 50 with Vacuum. So it is pretty high already. add boost and it will prob go to 75psi. Is there a 255 High pressure pump in there or just a 255?

You made 550 on a dynapak. I would be suprised if 550 on a dynopack would even equal 480 on a dynojet.

That clutch i got off you(jeff) it will not hold anymore then 520whp on my dyno for some reason?

On 880s my car made 507whp at hybrid with alot of fuel pressure at close to 100% duty cycle. You also got to remember that the scaling on hondata/crome/kpro isent always right (for duty cycle)

Was this the blue one from the flashlight drags? if so very nice! if not also very nice!

no. its that copper color.

Jeff just did a comparison of his dynapaks to a mustang roller with a 05 evo mr it was -5whp difference on 300 +whp setup with exact torque #'s, so im not sure where your getting your calculations of 70whp from but its way wrong. As for the clutch that is the exact reason why i got rid of it, its garbage for that hp level. I was on neptune with that setup so im not sure about the scaling.

http://blog.evans-tuning.com/2009/07/20/evans-tuning-breaking-in-the-new-awd-dyno/