508whp 350torq @23.76 psi

ebensburg flashlight drags? that was me…

nh4442, what clutch are you running again? how is the idle on those precision 1000ccs? I bought the bosch injectors from Injector Dynamics. They idle way better than my 750cc RC’s.

When andrea was making “650” i was making 500whp. She trapped 138 I was trapping 135. Cars where very similar.

From what i can tell the dynopak numbers are inflated a bit.

I offer you a free of charge dyno run with your car if you dare to compare!

As for the clutch thats crazy I was expecting much more? My ACT 6 puck 3 years old with 200 passes on it.And it can hold 600+

I wonder if i can a street disk for that setup for my girl friends car?

Im not skeered! you should do it for free anyways for me refering local customers to you lol. definately would be interested in doing that as well just to see the difference. Andrea never ran the car at 650 on the stock sleeves. The car was set at 590 when she raced it. But still thats an extra 90whp over yours, you would think the traps would have varied more than 3mph.

I hope Jeff didnt rape you on the clutch beings that i gave it to him in exchange for two used tires off of steve…lol Im sure if you called CC they could sell you something. There is a 2300lb pressure plate on that thing to!

ugh… i hate when customers tell me that. just makes me hope the part throttle cells are all dialed in :scared:

yea All or nothing is better.

I messed around with some partal stuff got it as close as i could

Dyna packs read considerably higher than a Dyno jet, just as Dyno jet is considerably higher than a mustang Dyno, I’ve seen guys losing around 20-30whp from
Dyno jets to the mustang I have

stock clutch. i think the percision injectors are great.

congrats man

No.torque, congrats nick.
i’ll see you in rush hour, won’t oil me out…again

lol seriously? stock clutch and pressure plate? no way… Everyone is making a big fuss about the boschs, apparently are much steadier/easier to tune since they’re very closely matched together. Anyhow, good luck with that thing, I bet its a monster. I’m pretty sure I’m going to the B.A.R. event with my rsx, I was hoping to borrow a set of slicks from a buddy but if not I’ll either go on street tires or hoosiers. would be cool if you came out, only 1/8th mile but I think it’d be evenly matched.

you have a mustang dyno?

Ive seen almost 100hp difference, where the mustang is lower than the dynojet

Very true all depends on the calibration of the Dyno

Baldy you need to stop there after mine see what compares to a dynapak and dynojet.

I trashed the Club RSX thread, Sorry.

To many haters over there!!!

No worries… I dont know why people always hate…

some people are happy, some just like to start shit (shaggy, darkster, b-rad, blkP42E) hahahahaha j/k:love:

saw your car down @ Jeff’s. In fact, I helped him bolt in your meth reservoir! :rofl:

Therefore, you can thank me for your excellent numbers!

So thats why it didnt work…

Lol So true!

:jerkit:

yes… i will come if you all have beer waiting :slight_smile: