dyno results :)

max power 389.2
max torque 384.6

i have video too ! but the video from behind the car is at my friends hes goig to try n copy from mini vhs to digital format but i have my digicam video if someone can host it for me :slight_smile:

was the difference between the 2 a result of tuning?

the first was when i rolled into the shop then he tuned it removed torque management, fans on earlier, shift improvement, no egr, n what ever other tuning he needed to do

Amityville

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
wholly shit mike, Your doomed forever now :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
max power 389.2
max torque 384.6

sounds like you losing to me :smiley:

congrats mike

Good numbers

Yeah, nice numbers. :cool:

thanks guys !!! :slight_smile: many thanks to JJ’s automotive !!!

Fast but not fast enough.
you eat mustang dust!!:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :smiley: :smiley:

Originally posted by StangGirl5.0
Fast but not fast enough.
you eat mustang dust!!:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :smiley: :smiley:

:eek3:

:cool: now you can change your sig

Originally posted by turbotalon91

Originally posted by turbotalon91

good call lol

actually i whooped a mint looking 5.slow on the way home he gave me the thumbs up .then started following me i get off to takea piss n he starts bullshitin w/ me a cool guy he has a drag car too :rolleyes: they all do lol
ill show more pics soon the shop built 2-3… 8 sec corvettes w/ c5r motors i think i dunno sounded sick n looked ever sicker !!

ill host it mike

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
good call lol

actually i whooped a mint looking 5.slow on the way home he gave me the thumbs up .then started following me i get off to takea piss n he starts bullshitin w/ me a cool guy he has a drag car too :rolleyes: they all do lol
ill show more pics soon the shop built 2-3… 8 sec corvettes w/ c5r motors i think i dunno sounded sick n looked ever sicker !!

Dude its simply like playing the Lottery: Us mustangs all sound the same could be a 8 second ride or a 16 second ride… :tounge:

i just watched the dyno my vid camera isnt that great :frowning: i gotta wait till my friend w/ a real camera sends me the video from behind it was loud as hell n i was starting to geta hard on :slight_smile:
i cant imagine pewters car of marks Soupra those things gotta be a fricking blast to drive

if you had a real mans tranny you would prob be over 400 :slight_smile: puu saaay

Originally posted by Shaggy
Dude its simply like playing the Lottery: Us mustangs all sound the same could be a 8 second ride or a 16 second ride… :tounge:

yup!!

How much louder was it with the headers?