dyno results :)

ALOT lol i love starting the car snap crackle pop vrooom :slight_smile:
but i started to get slightly annoyed at 80-90 mph for 3 hours driving it :frowning: but i love it :slight_smile: def stay with cats if u decied to go with headers

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
but i started to get slightly annoyed at 80-90 mph for 3 hours driving it :frowning: but i love it :slight_smile: def stay with cats if u decied to go with headers

I already have the cats. I am wondering how loud it will be since I have the LM exhaust.

def stay with cats if u decied to go with headers

unlike jimmy fuckin long tubes gutted cats and loudmouth.

his shit is NEXTEL CUP loud.

thats the car that is in the video of me racing the black SS for anyones interest. oh yeah he put down 409hp i think right tommy?

hahaha i get anoyed listeing to my exhaust for 20 min on the highway…

Nice sig btw :mad:

pics

pics
:confused:

pics of what?

Itll prolly be too loud but its all your oppinion ! hell i still think its more tollerable than brians loudmouth !

Originally posted by BlkP42E
pics of what?
this…

nice huh?

the top half looks cool.

Originally posted by Black_WS6
the top half looks cool.

good cause i thought that was my fuckin puter

lol sorry my internet is messing up ill try again

try again

i drove thru a freaking snow storm to get there n couldnt clean her off :frowning: i seen like 40 wrecks on the way i was really really nervous

hey brian KOOKS HEADERS !!

i know i saw a car with the liscense plate number of DA82G3 at the seen of that murder yesterday.

oh yeah mike is that with the out of balence rear wheel also?

another

what are the ports on each primary on the headers for? anyone know. that engine is Pee Eye Em Pee

yeah the wheel gave the dyno curvea lil giggle to it but he said its not a big deal

heres the front shot of the vette again i wish i wouldve taken more pics of the silver one they had there it was even nicer