SS dyno results...holy shit!

Possible? Sure. Mostly an internet fallacy though.

ive seen a boosted car that was tuned in a summer day, 70-75* where i lived, AFR was low 12s, pump gas. come october, when its 40 out, same tune and it melted a piston in boost… its all relative to the platform, timing, and fuel used…

well, heres the dyno chart. I asked him if his dyno read high, he said it reads 10-15rwhp High.

rwhp was 474, and torque was 393…the torque is DEAD ON to what 95% of these cam’s make, so I dont know how inflated these numbers actually are.

I went from a 75-150 rip and it pulls very very hard.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj136/sxryder46/P1040398.jpg

sorry, no idle video yet. My sister has my damn video camera and the pic I took of the dyno chart is shitty, I will get a better pic later

So you’re gonna bring this out tonight and do highway pulls?

I MIGHT swing by…I have a bunch of shit going on with friends tonight for st. pattys day.

is that a call out by the POS NEON?:ohnoes

Oh noes.

hehehe

his ego is probably HUGE right now from the dyno numbers. and to get pulled on by a neon, i mean SRT-4… boy that would hurt im sure.

Need Neon vs SSSSSS for sure.

114mph last year was moving for a stock turbo. i bet it would do in the lower 120s with this winters work

I’d like to hear the outcome of this race.

im calling the Neon on this one.

I wanna see some Srt 4 vs SS action, Kinda making me wish I had ins in my car, so I could drive it.

My car isn’t any faster than last year, I spent the money on supporting mods for the nitrous, which isn’t hooked up yet. The fuel system gave me a much smoother feeling curve, I noticed that immediately after installing it, but thats about it.

With spray and slicks, I want to see a 10.9x at 130+

Off spray on slicks an 11.80 or so

I think it’d be a good race regardless.

1 sec with spray? Gotta be a damn big shot :eek3:thumbup

I don’t think I’ll beat a 500hp camaro, but I don’t know how he drives. I can drive the wheels off my shitbox, lol

starting with a 130 :ninja

He trapped like 110, so with the cam swap, who knows…he’s not gonna blow your doors off though.