SS dyno results...holy shit!

congrats! very impressive

well, on a serious note, ur gonna need all the traction u can get to beat that integra… better get some spray toooooooo… lol and on another serious note, very impressive #s drew! cant wait to see what u do at the track!!

Theres no point in having power if you can’t put it to the ground. Buy a fucking rear end.

yah…I cant wait to see what I break at the track.

im in the process of moving out with my girlfriend…I dont have 2k+ right now to dump on a rear end.

http://www.moserengineering.com/Pages/Axles/customalloy.html

1080 for a 9inch with torque arm bracket. just need a diff and gears for it.

you should have gotten the rear end before makeing all this new power

otherwise down the road youll have a car with all this power and no way to make the car go anywhere

great logic!

want to buy me one?

You aren’t going to bust it from a roll are you? Those things can’t be that weak…

not likely…

rolls it is!

Yeah, just don’t launch it and you’ll be fine. Not worth breaking it to find out what it traps. Just run a bone stock ZO6 and see where you stand:)

whoa

highway queen.

paper weight

more like burnt ember.

by z06 do you mean you?

numbers seem high, but then again you do have ls6 heads, i would say 440 max, but numbers are numbers, im sure it will be quick as hell, give me a call when you get this thing, or bring it to the lot this weekend

like I said, he told me he was expecting 450rwhp MAX…he said he nearly shit himself after it put down what it did.

I might swing by the lot for a few saturday night. Im very excited. He said it sounds awesome.

you picking it up tomorrow?

saturday. The car is done, I already paid him he just has 2 shops and my car is at the dyno shop and hes working at the other tomorrow all day on another car so he wont be around…saturday at 1 I get it.