SS dyno results...holy shit!

correct. Car was tuned by Hp tuners.

thanks boywonder. so rather than burn up your injectors and risk blowing another motor, why dont you put money into the correct fuel system and a wideband.

and just because joe schmoe who doesnt care about your car says, surrrrre run your injectors maxxed out, its SAFE… i wouldnt trust him, ultimately who is responsible for the engine cost… not him.

get injectors and a pump, retune the car for the correct fueling. run a correct size injector with enough overhead in it, because if what you say is true and its in the 13:1 range on a dyno. on the street its gonna lean out even more.

^^ Yea, I’d be weary, i installed a full fuel system and I feel much better about my car now.

do you not read what I wrote in the previous pages?

He told me I need to get injectors ASAP and to not romp on it too much past 6k because thats where its going lean.

He’s tuning it for free when I get the injectors in.

i did read it,but youre over here posting up random threads, one with your questions in it, about fuel injector DC trying to justify your belief that 120% is possible for an injector to be open. go give me 110% of your energy. i bet you cant give me over 100% and even running 100% of yourself, youd lose energy quite quickly and take a break… right? right.

Question: Why would get it tuned if you still needed the injectors for it? Surprised he would retune it for free, thats pretty nice if you ask me.

Doesn’t that require a complete retune?

no, with Hp tuners, you type in what flow rate injectors you have…re-write over the existing tune and the computer automatically scales all the fuel trims and everything for the injectors.

we didnt know before my car went in that I would need injectors. He said he has had people with a similar setup be fine on the stock 28.8 lbers, and others max them out. Im going to pick up some stock 03/04 39lb cobra injectors and I will be good to go.

Im also pulling 1000 more rpms now then I was before.

Well that’s pretty sick.

the % rate the injectors show on any software is irrelevant… at 100% they go static and lose all resolution to spray and flow patterns. its basically unsafe to run them past 80-85% as they deteriorate quickly when pushed to the brink. a set of 36 or 42 lb/hr injectors would be ideal right now for you drew… def get that shit fixed asap.

damn those are some good numbers.

the only thing he will hafto work on as far as the tune goes with the new injectors is fuel from 6-7k

im gonna get 39lbers./ stock cobra ones.

proof again, everyone needs a little ford to go fast.

make me an offer on mine, Im lookin to upgrade mine soon anyway

they go pretty cheap on ebay brand new…

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BOSCH-Ford-Cobra-39lb-Blue-Giant-Fuel-Injectors-NEW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1171Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a0Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem350132893307QQitemZ350132893307QQptZRaceQ5fCarQ5fParts

how much do you want? Used ones go around 150.

or I can get some stock GTP injectors. At LS1 fuel pressure they flow 41lb’s.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=390026249468

Make sure you keep that ECU freshly reset, esp when you are switching between fuels.

How about a super duper ecu reset button?

:excited

I almost set one up in my old Supra.

couldnt you just do a main power kill?