standard gurus. Throwout bearing?

it is a stiff clutch.

whats wrong with the nose?

i hit suttin and half the fuckin paint came off

Never heard of anyone replacing a slave cylinder for a clutch install, unless of course its a piece of shit combination hydraulic throw out bearing like my G6… fail.

wtf what did you hit?

dont ask man , im seriously pissed . my ins wont cover it cause my ins agent didnt tell me i needed new pics with my new carrier

wow makes me wonder. I got pics from geico when I first bought my SS and I have switched to all state and now state farm…

isnt my camaro like that as well?

ya may wanna check , i didnt and now look . im fucked for a little bit

Change it. I didn’t change mine at first. I did after finding puddles of brake fluid in my usual parking spot. If the trans has to come out its only two little screws and 3 minutes of your time.

this yours is an internal slave/throw out bearing combo. You have to pull the trans and bell if it goes bad. Every shop I’ve ever worked at has required slaves of that style be replaced with clutch jobs to prevent come backs, because if you run it you usually regret it.

Motherfuck, in that case fuckin’ do it. I didn’t and mine pissed out fluid when I tried to bleed it for the first time.

I’m straight up telling you I won’t put the new clutch in without one.

I thought you were to busy to do my car? Boost creep said you were booked for a month straight…

That’s just Wayne not wanting to work on dumpers :lol

ahhh got it…

It wouldn’t be so bad if I could get rid of this god damn hunk of fucking shit VW.

I is confused who is doing the clutch lol

me too. LOL

well I originally asked wayne to do it a month ago…

the clutch got sent out this morning but I need to get a new throwout/slave cylinder and I want a billet flywheel.