standard gurus. Throwout bearing?

I am wondering if its 100% needed to do a new throwout bearing for every new clutch install?

Its not necessary but its a very good idea to do so

You definitely should.

do it , the clutch was used , heated and had a stiff plate . your new one is stiff as well , just replace the fuckin thing

I came into some money and Im just getting a brand new complete stage 3 kit with the throwout and the flywheel and shit I was just wondering if the throwout was needed, because if it wasnt, I was going to have it removed from the stage 3 kit to save me some money

I vote to keep it.

Might as well do it while its apart

my bad, I meant the slave cylinder. Not the throwout bearing.

so do I NEED a new slave cylinder?

If the clutch is heavier than stock and comes with a slave cylinder it does so for a reason. If you delete it from the kit you may find yourself blowing seals down the line on the stock slave cylinder due to excessive pressure.

won a fishing tourny ? lol

yes change it , esp seein as the stocker aint that strong to begin with

I had a Ram powergrip HD clutch in the car to begin with which was rated for 600hp. Im upgrading to a diamond stage 3 which is a 6 puck rated at 700hp.

Thought you were selling? Let the new owner deal with it :rofl

no, sold the front end off my quad.

keeping to run 10’s

I’d rather have a boat

I’m growing my hair out.

LOL!

its not the clutch plate that is rough on the bearing / slave its the p/p seein as its a st3 im bettin its a stiff fuckin clutch

oh and im gettin tuned next week . i also need to paint my nose . im sooooooooooo pissed