STi vs civic vs GTi (NSFW on post #222)

ONly reason he got away so quick in that run was because i was in fourth gear.
I did a few pulls on third and he couldnt catch up at all.

I want an STI :slight_smile:

should be a 6 speed.

They are great if you have the money to make them fast, but then again as far as a nice quick daily i don’t think you can beat them if you leave them stock or just slightly modded…

I dunno. I kinda’ like Newmans for some reason. Maybe its THE PINK headlights. :slight_smile:

maybe it’s because my car sweats SEX

:mamoru:
BINGO

I like newmans too but making an sti that fast is not cheap at all. Mine is still useful in the winter but Im lame and only have 1 car so i want to keep it useable.

Wow nice runs guys, newmans car is fast and that civic made it look silly :tup:

Why did the VW go into reverse???

But, mostly because its alot slower than the vid car.

going against a gt35r? um yeah I would assume so

That color is sex

lol race the grandprix :lol:

Well, ok then quit defending your car. Its slower than the cars you raced. Your car is a 14sec to 13sec car at BEST.
If you plan on sticking around here and not being shunned by everyone, quit trying to ram it down everyones throat that VW’s ~can~ be made fast. No matter what…most people still arent going to give a shit. I know some…most people on here could give a shit about making a Grand Prix fast. So, I dont bother saying much. I just race here and there people see what it runs, I get a few positive comments a few negative ones. Thats how it goes. I like my car…well FWD is getting old but…
So, just relax let most of the shit bounce off, lurk for a bit and find out whos in what range (in the 1/4mi.) and call out cars that are in your range.

Good luck.

OH shut it…I’ll run you…again.

…:smash2:
The bus lengths pulled after the freight train got started had nothing to do with traffic and you “braking” (I know you stayed in it) and everything to do with the amount of power being made. I was pretty sure you guys got that when we got back to mighty but I guess not?

the honda can neveR loose

haha good stuff, cars movin jojo and y would u want to go faster then 11.1 just wondering lol

It wasn’t me driving the gti but I know what I saw, don’t get me wrong I didn’t know that newman had a gt35r which is crazy big, but I know there was a truck directly infront of him when he hit 5th, by that time newman had started to pull buses no suprize

then why are you making excuses for it being the car that it is?

You are a complete fucking idiot. I was in the car dumbass.

So if we race and I beat you…my LS1 is crazy big and the race wasn’t fair?