STM Open house

Well the time has come… Now that we are all settled in we feel comfortable doing a cookout. So we have decided to do it this sunday May 4th. Everyone is welcome and we hope to have a good turn out.

Thanks
-Em

Weather looks nice so far! Clear and 65. We are having the local Rochester DSM meet here as well as anyone who wants to check out the shop.

Tin’s car will be here- getting close to completed.

Dave said he should be making an appearance, so you can check out his hot ass car and new turbo set up.

Our resident chef will be cooking up some serious burgers- home-made hot sauce… and I’ve heard rumors of home-made macaroni and cheese. Yeah, we’re not playing around!

There should be a ton of people here, yes, girls too. :ohnoes: So get your car all shined and pretty and stop out!

What time is your open house?

Oh no, I don’t know if I can make it anymore :mamoru:

I’ll be there, its always a fun time!

Oh, sorry… we’ll cook at 12 noon and stay to 5, probably later. Then cruise around.

Oh, we have a Wii here and a PS3 :loopie:

I’ll probably be there

BUMP for this happening this Sunday!

Weather looks great!!! And we have Mega food!

-Em

mega?

yeah MEGA

MEGA FOOD!

Burgers
Italian Sausages
Macaroni and cheese
Chili… yeah homemade chili
oh, venison hot dogs
Red hots
White hots
French fries
Mac salad
Corn bread
Pizza logs
Mozz sticks…

yeah, the fryer is coming out!

no charge- JUST TIP THE COOK!! :smiley:

Sounds like a great time. Looks like a killer menu. I have to work and I suck because i have no project car this year. Sounds like fun though.

There were TONS of people there. Fun times :tup:

good food too

It was a geat day and thank you guys all so much for stopping out! I think we had at least 200 people here between 12 and 7:30!!

And I have to say thanks to everyone for being very respectful! Big thumbs up to a great croud of people! No burnouts, no bs, not even a napkin was floating around the parking lot!

Thanks s much guys I hope you all had fun and got stuffed!

Tin, awesome job!

I’ll have some pictures up tomorrow, I’m exhausted. Its time for bed!

I should’ve gone but was underneath the car on my only day to work on it. Mark came over to help out after and made me regret not going! Sounded delicious and a good time. :tup:

fun times, nice people and the shop looked great!!

It was nice to meet you…

Also want to say thanks to everyone who showed up and helped out.

Thanks
-Em

Were you the one I was talking too? You should take it to NYIRP some night when I go, it would be fun.

–mark

yeah that’s me. I haven’t taken it to NYI yet but I definitely want to sometime. It’s pretty much stock but it would still be fun to see what it runs. let me know.

Emery: it was nice meeting you and Shauna as well.