Story time.

No, I hate fucking dudes. :iobarf:

Yet you type so much! :biglaugh:

lol wtf moon cricket

EDITED:
This is way better…

new ending FTW.

Kid probably would have hit you back, even in front of his own mother.

:lol: :clap:

haha.

I hope passmcgrass reads this, we witnessed the same kid saying the same shit while working.

lol, moon crickets

Newman’s edit just destroyed your edit Fry.

:word: :bowdown:

:lol: Do you have some sort of racism detection script running on your desktop or something?

I want to be friends w/ afrank.

:word: He seems way cooler than most of the board. I just think it’s funny that he disappeared for like 6 months then popped up in like 3 threads in the last week to point out how stupid some of the racial ignorance is no here.

where is the racism in this thread?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f312/Tonito44/ThatsRacist.gif

yeah. the only way someone could “act black” is by changing their skin color.

lol thats not racist at all, its a question why the fuck do white people try and act black, sorry i could not think of a more PC way to put it.

Maybe that’s what he meant?
http://kilby.sac.on.ca/towerslibrary/pages/users/Video%20-%20Black%20Like%20Me.jpg

That was an interesting book…

I’m still trying to figure out why some girls (rather attractive girls) find complete douche bags* to be awesome.

Douche bag as classified as “Oh yea my first DWI I told the cop off… blah blah” then continues to tell the girl how much he hates his parents that he dropped out of school and how much money a week he spends on pot.

So basically your typical American eagle polo (cheap fuck), khaki shorts, backwards hat, and just generally sucks.

Back to OP… Yea, I get really angry at kids like that, Asian people too… I think they have some phobia about holding the door for the person behind them. Maybe is a cultural thing to not be aware of your surrounding and hold the door for the 60 year old man behind them. :shrug:

it’s racist because you’re implying that every black person acts the same way.

Seriously, He’s got a sense of humor, :tup: to the darkness

ohhh ok, so why do white people try and act like some ghetto thugs.

sorry for the confusion :slight_smile: