WOW...

getting all 4 of your wisdom teeth out sucks balls…I just got em out this morning at 9…the whole operation and anestesia was fuckin awesome, but now my whole mouth is asleep (and starting to wake up) and I can’t eat or drink anything cuz I can’t swallow…on top of that, I’m starting to be able to feel my gums which sucks ass cuz it kills and I can’t swallow any pain meds

:violin:

Mine were really impacted when I had them out. Broke a piece of my lower jaw in the process. Wasn’t fun…

word, impacted 4 lyfe!

Drugs are good mmmkaaay!

yea, 2 of mine were impacted…fuckin hurts like hell right now…I can’t even touch my face w/o it hurting

You are going to feel a whole lot worse tomorrow.

i had all four out once, September 10th, 2001.

You are going to feel a whole lot worse tomorrow.

Pfft. Wimp… I got all 4 of mine out with local anesthetic. Went out to a club the night after.

yea, well I had 6 out at once. went 8 rounds with Tyson, went bungee junping, stormed the beaches of normandy AND went to the club afterwords

wimps

-Cheater-

6 wisdom teeth eh? Freak

thats right

8 is normal right? :rofl:

my sister had 5… :wierd:

wow your doctor sucked then. I had all 4 impacked and i didnt need to use any of my meds. Went home after and was eating solid food within the hour.

yeah i had all 4 of mine out…wasnt put to sleep and some had to be broken up etc…sounded terrible :frowning: then I didn’t get stiched up, went dry sockets for the day with cotton…man did that suck.

the drugs help i liek the like 3 hours after u just bleed profusely (sp) for hours it grosses people out.

DAY 2: I can now totally feel my mouth and I’m eating solid foods, which is pretty sweet…The best part is, I’m in pretty much no pain at all, my jaw just feels a little sore…the best part about the no pain thing is that I haven’t taken any pain meds since like 6pm last night, so that’s a good sign…only crappy part is my face looks like an overinflated balloon and I can’t shave cuz it hurts when I touch my jaw…o well…

I remember when I got mine out, my jaw went back to being an underbite. I got scared :frowning:

I had mine taken out about 2 winters ago right before Christmas. No cookies or any other Christmas goodness for me.:cry:

that would really suck