Good dentist?

Anyone have a really good dentist they can suggest? I have MetLife insurance for my dental. I didn’t have insurance for a while when I was younger due to not being a full-time student (I worked 9-5 as an intern) but being older than 18 (Mom’s insurance has a bunch of crazy policy’s). Now that I’ve it for some time, I’ve been lazy as I HATE the dentist more than anything else on this planet.

I appreciate it, thanks.

http://www.colinmortondds.com/ Did some awesome work all up in my mouth including implants and other big stuff. As painless as a dentist visit gets and he’s a car nut so…win win.

Checked out the page, thanks JClark. So far away though. If I can’t find anything else that looks promising, I’ll have to give them a call. It’s a 45minute drive for me one way.

delmar dental, i went there since i was a kid.- dr. abble

i go to aspen dental in rotterdam i really like them. got my wisdom teeth out there a couple months ago they were really good

Bill Promomo

he’s right on Delaware ave between Bethlehem and Albany

Dr. McCambley ftw

Thanks folks. I’ll google all of these.

park dental. they go the extra mile(from personal experience)

Alex Shchipkov at Rose Dental on Washington Ave Ext. He’s the man. Also a car guy and races autocross on the national level. Also a member on here.
He took my wisdom teeth out using only Novocaine and I didn’t feel a thing. Also didn’t feel sore the next days at all.

Scotia Glenville Dental center

Probably the best dentist I’ve been to so far.

Dr. Backer is the guy I always delt with, he comes off as a bit of an asshole to be honest but hes extremely good.

Thanks folks.

+1 for Shipkov.

Nothing makes you more comfortable then BSing about cars while in the chair.

Yep, thats where I go. Dr. Marx is also very good.

Find Travis Koch and ask him who he uses. With his quality teeth ANYONE he recommends is going to be ACES, BRO-DUDE.

• rep.

TK’s teeth are so good, I might have him be my new dentist!

:rofl