Looking for a Dentist. A GOOD ONE.

Ok, so my parents suck, and the dentist who I went to since I was little (Dr. Scott in Hamburg) won’t take me back because my parents filed bankruptcy and some shit happened… I don’t know.

Anyway, I need to find a GOOD dentist. I went to the dentist at Brierwood in Hamburg, and I hated it there.

Recommend me good dentists. I don’t care what location.

Ian Walker - Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
2000 Eggert Rd Amherst, NY 14226

:tup: :tup:

What are you getting done? Just a cleaning or do you need more?

If it’s just a cleaning, most hygienists are the same IMO. If you need more work than that, my friend’s mom is great - Dr. Sylvia Jammal - (434-1195) - but her office is in Lockport and that seems like quite the drive from where you’ve been.

dr peter pucell ,401 potters road west seneca new york, one of the best dentists in new york, and also a friend of the family.Everyone i kno and went to highschool with goes there .

Just a cleaning and floride, shit. I’m pretty sure my wisdom teeth are coming in, so I might have to get them removed. But I just want a super good dentist because I’m really picky.

Going to Dr. Scott’s felt like royalty because the place was so nice. The one at Brierwood felt like some back alley dentist.

Dr. Palowski

Right near the corner of transit and broadway, seriously, theres a reason why hes called the painless dentist. Very nice comfortable atmosphere, and he does everything. A cleaning is 64 bucks. My question is, why would you want flouride? The whole point of flouride while your young is that the enamel is still slightly pourous/absorbant while your young. By the time your 12-13 your enamel is pretty much hardend and the flouride treatment does nothing.

I don’t know man. I just thought I was supposed to get it?? I didn’t know they stopped doing it when you were like 13. Everytime I go there I get it. I haven’t been there in a while though. That’s why I need a dentist so bad. Going every 6 months to like going 1 every 2 years sucks.

Niagara Dentistry

(or whatever its called)

:t fucking up:

traviglioto, on canp rd on the corner of camp an heather wood, he pretty cool from what i remember, ps dawn i think you hang out with my sister

at this point, the only thing its currently doing is lightening your wallet

I go to Dr Whelan in EA; I don’t see him though, I see the other guy there; I’ve been going there 3 years and never had a better dentist (And I’ve had lots from moving around all over the place).

amherst dental group… on hopkins… forget the exact address. between klein and maple. very nice place, friendly people. plus all the laughing gas you want!

LOL @ wanting a good dentist. Who in their right mind says, “I’d prefer a shitty dentist, please. Thank-you.”

I get off on pain, like i come when they pull my teeth out without anestesia (sp). So I would prefer a shitty dentist, perhaps a snuff film dentist…

Travagliato Charles S DDS

4741 Camp Rd, Hamburg, NY
(716) 646-9423

Been my dentist my whole life. Never had a problem.

I had the most amazing dentist, I used to play nintendo everytime I needed a filling. Dr. Weiss was his name, off of Youngs.

I’d recommend him, but he’s a pediatric dentist. I still stayed there till I was 19 when they finally sent me a polite letter hinting to leave.

^^^ dude, my dentist used to have a ms. pacman arcade machine there. i loved going there

Not that i think you’re fat but the fat jokes were kinda funny so…

http://www.cbmphoto.co.uk/photos/LAK38.jpg

BTW Dr. dantonio on french road in west seneca. Good dude.

… Are you Sarah’s brother?

People love to recommend their doctor to you. I don’t know what they get out of it, but they really push them on you.

“Is he good?”
“He’s the best. This guy’s the best.” There can’t be this many “bests.” Someone’s graduating at the bottom of the classes. Where are these doctors? Is someone somewhere saying to their friend, “You should see my doctor, he’s the worst. He’s the absolute worst there is. Whatever you’ve got, it’ll be worse after you see him. The man’s an absolute butcher.”
And whenever a friend refers a doctor they say, “Make sure that you tell him that you know me.” Why? What’s the difference? He’s a doctor. “Oh, you know Bob? Oh, okay, I’ll give you the real medicine. Everybody else I’m giving Tic Tacs.”

~jerry seinfeld