North Buffalo-Northtowns Dentist

I haven’t been to the dentist in about 5 years. Need to catch up on cleaning but looking for a dentist that isn’t drill happy like my past dentist was where ever since I was a kid, every visit resulted in another drilling appointment. Not looking for a dentist to tell me I should go every 6 months as I know that, just looking for someone who will provide the services.

Any suggestions for ones taking new patients and a bit more modern thought proceed? Empire BCBS if that matters.

I just wrote a policy for All-Town Dental on Millersport in the Jack’s Place plaza. They are accepting new patients and will take good care of you. I also go here too. Give them a call! 716-688-5045

Thank you

If you do go there, just let them know that Rob, their insurance guy sent you. They should take care of you.

Will do. Any suggestions on a north down PCP as well?

Dr. Edward Stehlik (For PCP) on Colvin in the Northtown Medical Group. It’s where I go and he’s received numerous awards and recognition both locally and nationally. I also have BCBS insurance.

I’m looking at switching my dentist. Seems everytime I have something done, I have to go back again to have it fixed. I like the guy and his staff, just not his work.

I called Dr. Hamill on Maple and never got called back.