Hella bad day : (

[rant]
Well first I got 2 tickets in Kenmore picking up my gf. 1 for un inspected vehical and 1 for driving without insurance (not my car, barrowed it from somebody doh!). So then I end up doing something to my right wrist and it hurts like fuck and makes this weird cracking sound when I move it…not good, I got band practice tomarrow, and I’m the drummer. Then my mom has to go to the er cuz shes been sick and now is losing the sight in her left eye, last I heard she had a catscan and then they were taking her to Gates Circle to get an mri. No idea whats going on now because my lame fucking sister won’t answer her cell or call me back now. To make things worse I got a dentist appointment in the morning…oh yay. What an uber shitty fucking day.

[/rant]

Well good luck with all of that…most importantly worry about your Mom’s but if you sister is with her…last time I checked the didnt allow cell tels in the hospital. But if you are an optimist you could say you are dealing with it all at once and can look forward to better days. If you were a pessimist…you could look at it as someone in a higher power really isnt your homie.

GL

kenmore da is the former town of tondawanda da. hes really nice. i went in there for a headlight ticket 2 days ago hes like “they gave u a ticket at 330am for headlight?” :just go home its dropped" which when vi turned my lights on when i left the bulb went out again.this kidsa gotta get insurance and his car inspected then you wont get charged. if he doesnt. u better find some cash for a lawyer

also ur not from california so using hella is inexcusable

Inspection was known about, i just haven’t gotten the muffler fixed yet; thus no inspection yet.

I called my insurance company this morning… They canceled my policy on Dec 30th; supossedly they sent a bunch of notices and the such, but I NEVER recieved anything from them… fucking assholes. I’ve been on the phone all morning trying to get it re-instated, and they’re giving me the dickaround. I’ll have Ins back on it by the end of the day today no matter what.

Gotta love dealing with insurace when they tell you that you have to go to a local office and you’re in FL for the next 2 days, then CA for the next 2 weeks and will only be home for about 6 hours on a sunday… HTF are u supossed to get to a local agent… what a mess…

Sorry to hear man. Gotta get through the bad to get to the good though. Hope everything will be ok with your mom.

well thats ok just have the insurance card faxed over to somewhere that jeg can pick it up. just as as long as you get that stuff fixed and you and jeg go to court on the court date you guys wont have a issue.

Insurance is back on the car per midnight tonight. Had to switch companies due to Allstate being TOTALLY unreasonably with everything even after 8 years of being a customer. They wanted to jack my rates from $600/6mo to $4K/6 months… Now i’m with the lizard, Geico… $700/6mo…

I’ll be back in town on Sunday, and my roomate is staying around, so he’ll have the cards then. I’m going back out of town monday morning for ~2 weeks to CA.

We’ll get everything straightened out between Jeg and myself and/or my roomate (tpgsr).

Sorry about the hassle though… but you have no idea what this morning was like with allstate, I’ve been on the phone with them for almost 2 hours just getting dicked around. Geico had me on for 15 mins and everything was great and a new policy was done.

Just a question… Do you EVER have a GOOD day? :gotme:

:TUP: TO HELPING HIM OUT AND TAKING CARE OF THINGS

:funny:

werd…i dunno yet i gota see whats up at the farm

its ok…even if I was in the probe I woulda got pulled over for the same thing…cept my insurance is good :stuck_out_tongue: , yeah I use to have Allstate…thay suck ass. I got progressive now. Im 21, with 2 asccedents and I pay $560 for 6 months.

Sidenote…you guys kick ass I’m sooo gonna landscape ur house in the spring lol.

meh…once in a while nothing really goes too bad. I think my family has an acient gypsy curse on us or something lol. I went to the dentist this morning…they cleaned my teeth, I asked if they could just stab hot shunts into my fingernails instead but they were “fresh out” lol. So yeah I gota get a filling…super super small one, and get all my wisom teeth out. Oh joy.

u better get a job to pay for those tickets, i have a feeling that u will have to pay for at least one of them. u should have checked the car before driving it, once u sit in the driver seat u are responsible. which kindas sucks, but its the law.

keep me updated on ur ma.

if i was u, id give the car back to mike, and wait till urs in done, then go pick it up, its really never a good idea to drive someones car, i know hes being a hell of a guy letting a stranger use his car, but u gotta think ahead.

:tup: good luck, and go brush ur teeth.

Thanx man…lol i got a job, i start monday working for VIII inc. im gona be a sales man selling kirby appliances…yaay…decent money though. My mom is ok, they have to do some more testing but they think she may be developing early signs of multiple sclorisis (sp). My mom told me today that she is actually good friends with the trafic judges wife from kenmore sooo I may get off on this one woohoo. I guess his wife is in the tourettes association with my mom (their son has it).

you have good news! you gust saved $6600/year by switching to Geico!

$4k/6 months is fucking insane. good move. :tup: