Sunoco on Maple/Sweethome WAS selling gas for .32/gal

And I just fucking missed it.

On of my roommates filled up his F-150 for like $7 and my other roommate filled up or about $3. As I got there the guy had just fixed it so I barely missed it.

ugh. On a sidenote though, they can’t do anything about it right. Since the sales were finalized…?

edit - is was 93 octane that was fucked up too btw.

fuck i wish.

I wish that would happen to me once. Geez.

Damn, wish I was home for that.

This thread sucks. I hate you :slight_smile:

Wow thats Kathy’s place. She’s normally about the highest in the area

yeah i went to a place once that had made this mistake…

i swiped my card and wasn’t sure what i would be charged, went inside to “do the right thing” and asked…and they were like “well look at that …oh well…have a good day” :lol:

But today she could claim lowest in the state :slight_smile:

In an evil villain type voice.

Except in Iran/Iraq gas is roughly .03-.05/gal. So I’d say worldwide with the exception of those 2 places.

I didn’t want to have the possible chance another station in the US might make the same mistake.

they made that mistake back home in VT, there was a line going down the street and someone finally told the clerk after they filled up, btw it was 10pm at night. you think he might of thought something was fishy.

3x before at seperate Sunocos, I prepay like $30. Each time the pump kept goin so I went to $40 or more. Guess the girls either liked me or werent smart enough to auto stop that shit lol

Since you paid already did you just leave once it filled since it wasnt on autostop?

I can attest to this as well… it happend at XXX (i’m not that dumb haha)

BUt i gave the clerk 20$ and I just rigged the pump so it would stay on …figuring it would stop…i cleaned my windshield and I go back…and it’s at $45 and still going…
(keep in mind it was a diesel pump which pumps a hell of a lot faster than gas)
I stoped it…looked around and left…

one out here in cali messed up 2 months ago, i filled my bike up for 94 cents lol

my friend stopped to get gas out here in the sticks, (this happened before everywhere turned into prepay) and got out of his car and started filling up. goes to go inside to pay and the door is locked. after looking around for a minute, he realizes that the place is closed. they leave a few lights on for security purposes, but they had closed down for the night and forgot to turn off the pumps.

Damn you guys! The only thing that ever happened to me was once I started to fill my car and it stopped at $20? Weird I restart the pump fill up and put it on my card. The teller comes out and says she put a $20 prepare on my pump on accident. Then goes back inside. I never paid it, and she didn’t ask me to.