T-Rex+Zex=10s

A few people from Myrtle Beach rode up to Rockingham to see a few people drag and I decided to run one with the 125 shot I put on. I ended up running a 10.84 @ 127.94mph. Not bad for a old 02 TA. I only whacked it once considering this is running a stock clutch & 10 bolt, didn’t wanna push my luck.

Click here for time slip
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2181917780102185542gVvaGW?vhost=good-times

Nice :tup:

What are you shifting that cam at? They love stupid high rpms

u bought a car?

:rofl:

and hes selling it soon

those times with that little work, im becoming more and more convinced that LSX > *

1.60 on a 10bolt with a 6spd :tup:

FTW good job

I try not to go above 6500, put it’ll pull 2 7k

I love LS1s

congrads man.

LOL my limiter is at 7,300 on mine i have the light come on at 6,900 and usually tag the limiter on my 1-2 shift. On th bottle have the window switch shut off nitrous at 7k so i shift at about 6,700. If its not your dd then jet it for 200 and go have some fun.

nice :tup:

you should buy my stuff though. sell the project car, keep this, get turbo’d :slight_smile:

what kit do you have?

Oh yea i forgot T-Rex FTW!!! OMG ITS TOO BIG HOW DO YOU DRIVE IT BLAh blah blah.

does the trex have that much lope that its not really a streetable cam?

(Just curious)

Hurry up and get home soon I miss you :lol:

The Trex is just a big cam…Thats needs GOOD tuning once its tuned it fine…It has lope but you could DD it.

I know i do dd it lol. Ill be home in like 12 days or some shit. BTW not buying that TA.

just the basic zex dry kit w/ 125 jets

It is 100% perfectley streetable. I have daily driven it for three years with no problems. The internet is full of humpers and people who jump on bandwagons as we all know. So somehow people have been convinced the T-Rex is too harsh to drive mostly by faggors with slow cars and a smaller cam to justify their lameness.

:wstupid: Im starting to get the same feeling…

That Trax cam is probably more than streetable…but, I’d think that unless you have the idle turned up to 1200rpms, it would just about stall on a panic stop, does it not? I had a smaller cam that was a, duration @ .050": 222º/228º, and valve lifts with 1.60:1 rocker arms: .541"/.554" That hated fast stops. But, then again that cam sucked all together.

:word: x987654321

I almost forgot…that idle is noice.