Targa GT-R in T.O.

Nice… glad to see that Nissan Canada is still bringin’ the heat to T.O. :

That car has nothing on my Civic GT-R. Just wait until I put my massive cardboard spoiler on…the streets will never be the same dawg! Vtec kicks in too hard to drive without it.

Yeah it was the only GT-R…and they had no hardtop 370Z? Only the roadster?! So its like they were making up for it LOL.

I got a chance to sit in it, super badass. Its just so funnny how the leather dash and luxury items and window controls are all still in there.

Car is serious though.

Sweet! I heard that there was going to be a majority of electric and hybrid shit at the show… Good to know that there’s some real cars there…

Anyone going on the 14th?

Your Civic GT-R don’t have shit on this guys Mustang GT-R This guys Mustang GT-R has a Rotary engine with turbo and headers and pistons!!! LOL!

[y]WlDLybhuOH0[/y]

That’s impossible… A 2000GT-R edition rotary turbo mustang would do at least 7’s…

Na, once you add the weight of the pistons in…the quarter-mile time of a 2000GT-R edition rotary turbo mustang would be around 11 seconds. Times are also affected by driver sphincter thrust angle…very important when you get those optional pistons!

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/045/3/1/Targa_Newfoundland_Stillen_GTR_by_Miki01ZS.jpg

jokes only 170 something lbs was removied.

and was that cometary from a dude that got smashed in the face with a bat? lol
sick non the less.

That Mustang is king, I will admit. I was actually trying to get my car in the 11’s by just putting GT-R on the back like he did. I forgot he had rotors and pistons, giving him double combustion allowing him to run so much boost, only headers can take the pressure. If he had a normal turbo setup with a manifold, it would have blown his floor pan out like in The Fast and the Furious. I can’t touch that man.

Have you tryed putting on a Type R sticker? That might work? …If not then just put some racing pedals on and led windshield washer squirt things and for sure you will be in the 11’s then… If you want to take it a step further go with an led muffler and R racing floor mats from canadian tire, then you will be untouchable!..Oh and fake racing gas door sticker thing to put over your gas door thingy.

I was gonna say some of those led air valve caps for your tires but that might weigh you down too much or cause you “Danger to manifold” indicator to come on for some reason.

WRONG!

The LED tire valve caps don’t cause danger to manifold! They’re perfectly safe parts to put on your car. They’re like suspension parts rather than power-getters! They add weight to your wheels which in turn help to put more force on the ground to get you better traction!

PRO-TIP: Place sticky weights (or regular hammer-on wheel weights) on the whole lip of your rim to gain more rim weight! More rim weight = more weight forcing them on the ground = better traction!

:wink:

Not on a civic!.. on a civic whatever you know about the laws of physics get thrown out the window, because they have v-tec yo!.. Anything and I mean ANYTHING you add to a civic gives it more horsepower even if you paint your dash that’s 0.25 horsepower right there, add racing pedals that’s like 1 whole horsepower, canadian tire airfreshner BANG!!! 0.5 horsepower especially if it’s french vanilla.
And LED valve caps are pure serious yo they work like v-tec under regular conditions they add like 2 horsepower but when they start blinking they add an extra 0.5 horsepower!
You need to catch up on your civic mods.

OH MAN! I just got schooled!

LOLOLOL!!! Oh yeah and if you put an upside down red Acura logo on it, that’s a secret trick mod! +5 horsepower!