Thanks to Stephen (Draggone)

This happened a week ago.

I had a minor oil leak. I was in his area on Saturday so I dropped by his shop. He helped me figure out the problem. He got my car back to me on Monday night with no problems, no fail. He kept in touch with me through a few phone calls along the way just to let me know what’s up.

The problem was that one of my oil return lines had a break from rubbing - so he simply replaced the line.

Great service and quick turn around. Thanks again Stephen.

sounds like this dude needs to become a vendor on here…

He doesn’t seem to advertise… seems like most of his business comes from word of mouth…

No he doesn’t, but there’s nothing wrong with word of mouth.

I go to him all the time. He’s an honest, hard working individual. Helped me out several times. Also, he knows his shit when it comes to welding.

He just can’t balance tires for shit, lmao Stephen. I gave up on my front winter tires and rims, I’ll just live with the shake, summer’s not that far away. :stuck_out_tongue:

He`s planning on becoming a vendor eventually,but he is still tryin to establish himself.he is a great guy,very down to earth and always willing to helpout.He is as real as it gets.

WARNING!!! he`s got a thing for asian girls so dont bring any around his shop cause he wont get any work done.he might forget where he put his tools,lock ur keys in the car,etc
and behave like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrAIA4c_Mtk

I will be very soon.

LOL. Nice one E, but donot forget who got me into asian girls.

Exactly what I was trying to say. So I don’t know why Bing would make him want to pay to become a vendor.

Cash grab maybe?

LMAO, Stephen…Trade Asian girls for work?

wtf…Martino… are they illegal immigrants?

…fuck

i told you all that he was good, but in that past ppl always use to shit on his thread. so word of mouth worked better!

good job Stephen!! bam bam!!

lol i got a shipment coming in… problem is they dont speak english yet lol

Perfect!

LMAO

LOL you guys are jokes!

whats the matter with you, you dont jump in front of a black man in front of a buffet line… rush hour 2 = win

^^ lol, dont mess with my chicken!!

man. i usually have my girl in the car when i visit stephan.
popped by him a few times, and everytime hes got the solution.
a) oem clutch-braket snapped, was rewelded and re-enforced in 20mins.
b) leaking oil from turbo; supllied me w/ an oil hose to avoid f-ing my tubro.
c) also threw in some heat-wrap to avoid line from melting again.
check him out.

yeah he`s a greta guy to deal with i bought a HG off him he met me when he said he would and had the part i wanted waiting for me +1