DRAGGONE a.k.a. the man

Stephen helped me out with my winter beater today.
His shop was very easy to find and the people were very nice.

Got the work done in no time and I was off on my way.

I Highly recommend him.

• Billy

He also did all of my intercooler piping for my altima as well as a full turbo back exhaust. We worked hard on that and it turned out really really well.

where is the shop located?
i’m assuming location has changed

4187 Kingston Rd.
Scarborough.

Pics or fail.

Thanks Billy!!! can not wait to do your fuel cell. I will have pix up soon of the shop, web site coming soon too.

Theres a bunch of stuff to figure out still… like the filler neck as well as the electric float and if the sending unit can be adapted to the oem dash/fuel gauge.

I’m thinking of mounting it in the rear, but at the same time, I need to know the amount of spacing I’ll need for the new subframe and the rear differential… so lots of planning ahead.
If I mount it too far back, it’ll be like a pendulum weight and at the same time if anyone hits me, it might be a hazard.

I’m glad i’m driving a beater now… I can’t imagine taking the altima out in this kind of weather/winter.

i need a beater :frowning:

anyone know a nice deal?

If you don’t mind what you drive there are a lot of options.
You can find cheap late 90’s sunfires and gm’s cars everywhere.

Agreed x over 9000, Draggone is the MAN!

He works hard, charges a fair price, and knows what he’s doing. He also fabricates stuff like tubular manifolds and such. He repaired my frame rails, rockers, quarters and floor. Did a wicked job, may I add, and for a wicked price too.

Yo Stephen, my car’s running awesome now! The KA growls, I love it. The power steering belt is squeaking like a whore though; I’ll bring my car in when I buy a new belt. :slight_smile:

Thanks again dude, you saved my ass big time.

I think stephen has been the backbone of many 240sx builds, whether it be to keep the car alive or to assist in sweet modifications. In my case I was a picky a$$ mofo that wanted to do everything MY way and he was excessively patient with me.

It’s about damn time he gets more face time and coverage for the work that he does.

Do not forget I need to check the timing, I got the timing light now. You my not need to change your belt, It might be on too tight. Change the oil and filter next week.

Thxs guys.

draggone i shall bring u my kouki!

Well we dyno the Ka-t we did on friday!! BUILT ENGINE 9.5.1 piston on stock rods, JWT cams and Cam gear, 94 Octan, stock timming 20 degrees.The car put out 264whp and 249tq @12psi on the JWT ecu and SAFC, 550cc side feed injectors, T3 turbo 57 trim 48 exhust, 2.5’’ exhust from the cat back. . We tried to turn the boost up to 20psi but we were getting ignition break up due to the stock wires. I will post the graph and the dyno video later!

Draggone time for you to sponsor or what?

I want too!! waiting on the powers above. lol

Here is the dyno graph.

Stephen, we need some decals bro.
Draggone Performance, let me know if you want a design.

I have the logo already, I just need to get it done.

How is your car driving bye the way? Also AhmadG has a oil coiler send him a pm.