WTB: Bitch...

…But I mean that in the most loving way.

I’m looking for someone who knows S13’s well enough to do some various boring work on mine. Easy things I would have historically done myself but I just don’t have the time or patience for it anymore.

stuff like swapping the dash for one that’s not cracked, maybe even detailing it for me…

I pay in cash and/or beer. just let me know what your demands are and I’ll give you stuff to do if you don’t suck to hang out with, know what you’re doing, know how to use tools and work at a good pace.

If you have your own tools that you can use you can work on the car in Oakville in my driveway. Otherwise you’ll need to come to my shop in Campbellville to work on it there. (Approx. hwy 401/guelph)

Thanks,

John

bbm: 2112233a
email: jammin1911@gmail.com
905-616-2299

whoever PM’ed him ^(jammin1911) contact me as well if your interested.

But I wouldn’t call you a bitch.

(unless you wanted me to.)

yeah… i know guys that could do the work but calling them a bitch… iono… good luck

lmfao, good thread. If anyone needs detailing work done (paint swirl removals, interior cleaning yada yada), I’m available for side jobs, and have everything in my garage/driveway. Located in Mississauga. PM for more info

how much do you charge for

wash ext, steam the salt stains out, lotion all the plastics, steam the seats, windows, engine shampoo, and wax.
for someone who might bring you a few cars every week. (ill give you 5 hours max/ car)

^PM’d

me too, mee toooo!

two for one deal!?
lol

Hacknik, please also PM me a price for a full interior detail and steaming of the seats and carpet.

As if nobody wants to do some easy work for cash. I’m not expecting you to work for minimum wage. Send me your offers. Bitches.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Haha, it was just a joke. It’s just bitch work that I have no time to do myself. I’ll treat whoever comes to beer and food, too. You can have anything you want, as long as it’s a Corona.

it will never die…

I would bud, but I’m not in the area :stuck_out_tongue:

All I ask is that I be your wheelman in return for my labour.