Lazy Pplz

After finding a lot of interested people, I decided to post more info in a new thread

I’ll clean your shit, interior + exterior. If needed, I can also do;

• a basic wax,
  • high/low/med compound buff,
  • clay bar,
  • fine polish,
  • glaze,
  • paint swirl removal (depending on the condition of your paint, I WILL NOT remove rust).

I can also do steam cleaning/stain removal. (again depending on the type of stain, realisticly, it may or may not be possible to remove. I am in no way, shape or form a re-incarnation of Mr. Clean lol)

Overall price depends on a lot of factors. Sedan, Coupe, Hatch, SUV, Truck. Beige interior, black interior. Horrible condition, decent condition. Amount of time given to complete(a big one).

I will start at 40$ a car (FIRM). If you want something smaller done, such as a simple hood wax, or stain removal on a seat and/or section of interior, I can re-calculate my prices.

If your interested, just send me a PM, and we can talk it over. http://www.jdmrides.ca/forum/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif

Btw, I will become a vendor if I actually pick up enough customers. I’m all for giving back to the forum. But if I’m literally making 0$, then it’s pointless. So for now it’s just side work.

I will have some before/after pics up shortly.

Located in Mississauga, but may be willing to go make the trip to work out of home.

Cheers

lol i thought you dont have a steamer… oh well… i might be buying a 07 civic off the auction with beige int… if i do pick this up ill holla at you for sure.

How long would you normally take for a strictly exterior job. My black paint needs some lovin’ and I have some clear-coat burns.

^^ It depends on how bad it is lol. Black cars usually take me around 2-3.5 hours.