thanks hommie

just cus u have your own section i get to wastebandwidth :slight_smile:

just wanted to say how much i appreciate you runnign the site and as a freind.
you have taken care of me since i was sixteen with all my 240sx needs. you and your family have been extra nice when ever i came up to get parts and always going out of the way to help me.
i just got my new wheel set up from you and cant wait to sport it.
oh and hes got a hot sisttaaaaa :slight_smile:

my cars came a real long way from when i first got it. it went from shity stock body to rocking ur flares :slight_smile: and sporting ur alot of ur parts under the hood as well.
and is now a 650hpish car
500ishwhrp :slight_smile:

thanks bing

http://www.about-alcohol-facts.com/three-hands-making-a-toast-with-wine.jpg

THANKS BINGZORSSSS

thanks for your multilinks and your services… i always support ur multilink and tc rods. only buy bings.

hes gone along way in making his canadian products. they are none other then quality and competitive to the market. its been driven and proven.

his distribution for other parts is great service aswell. but other then the tanabe sways…i havent bought any of those other products myself. so i wont comment.

lol…you guys fuckin with me?

can I buy stocks in Bing Inc?

noep i mean it.
lol
even the hot sister part :slight_smile:

Bing is my hero, if Bing wasn’t married, I would’ve asked him for his hand.

I haven’t met Bing in person yet, but he’s like that girl you meet online when your 13 and you think about every night, wishing that maybe tomorrow will be the day you meet her…oooh the memories…

LMAO… iunno wah u up2… but meeting girls on the internet:/: LOL

just the thought of bing make me horny

wow… jailbait

lol, guys, read closely.

u guys are fucked up.
i jsut wanted to say tahnks
now u gusy are tellin eveyrone what u fantasize offffff

LMAO

thanks shawty

thanks for nothing. pffff

bing is a cock smuggler

SO much worse when it comes from a ricer to.

QFT!!! hahahaha. i even use my bings spin knob in places i shouldnt use em. HAHAHAHA