bings exhaust

i was really lookin into getting the exhaust from bing but i get kind of confused becuz in one pic the exhaust looks kinda small but in another it looks like the perfect size that i was looking for. i was just wondering if anybody was rockin the exhaust nd if they can post them up for me to check out. thanx guys

i have the cat back if thats what you mean. Pretty baller, huge can, but still baller.
Make sure you keep some kind of cat if you ever plan on passing an e test again though

An old photo, but it’s a Bing’s exhaust.

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/3166/binguo3.jpg

Great fitment and good sound. Haven’t had any problems in three years.

bings exhaust is really good, my friend has it on his car and its WICKED

about 3 years ago there was a batch whose hangers had a tendency to break prematurely.

i offered a warranty on them which most people accepted. In fact, i just warrantied one last week for a local guy.

There have been no issues with any subsequent exhuasts.

do u have any in stock bing??

i just gave chris (canadiandrifter240sx) my last one last weekend. i can order more but i havent been stocking them full time lately.

the latest version has a longer tip that is slightly angle cut and no weld lines on the muffler, it’s pretty nice.

I can get you a catback anytime, i would just need a deposit. price is $450 including free shipping in Canada

moreover though, i keep hearing that the price of steel, even in china, is going to force up the prices of alot of the imported stuff. that would be interesting to see.

can you still get the exhaust with no cut on the tip?? i was hopin to get one with no angle cut lol

you wont be able to tell… it’s very slight.

thats a great price for the exhaust, i purchased a skunk2 exhaust for my integra and it came up to about 700, ouch. but im defiently get this for my 240 haha, can you do that burnt tip, such as the greddy turbo cats? caust thats straight balling haha

i can get tip sleeves that have burnt effect.

you basically bolt it in OVER the tip and secure it with the silencer hole bolt… kinda sketchy if you ask me, but i havent tried it yet myself.

ya does sound sketchy

yo bing the extensions what size are they ID. an pics… i need something to get my exhaust out past my kit… running ApexI N1 dual

not sure what you mean dude…

i CAN get 4.5" tips that bolt into your silencer hole.

they are not meant as extensions, but if you redrill a new hole further down the tip you could definately use it as an extension.

aight thanx bing… just figured I would ask…

Just wondering if I gave you a deposit how long until you got a exhaust in?

about a week or so

if you do it before friday i can have it the following weekend unless i am out of town.

What terms makes one eligible to be covered under the warranty?

Got a system today. fitment is great.
also a lip

Thanks Bing

Just installed the catback last night. Looks and sounds awsome!!!