Pur Automotive? Customer Feedback plz!

My friend wants to get some work done by them and asked me if I knew about them.

Anyone have any feedback on their work and their attitude towards customers?

positive? negative?

Thanks!

PS: he’s not on the boards, hence, me asking the question.

Cant say anything about their work but anyone that hooks up a car club with food and keeps their doors open for car club meets is a ok with me for attitude

thier work is top notch, they are very talented and skilled people there, the one of the owners is a hands on guy, so you know the job will be done right
i wouldn even hesitate on bringing a car there. If hes curious just check out their shop car they built

farmer

my buddy adam is up there alot.he also hangs out with 4dr skyline ray…
id go there i have heard of some heavy duty cars coming outa there

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/680/ls2rx72sman0.jpg

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/7681/ls2rx71smao7.jpg

tells you all you need to know about their work

as for their attitude, i can vouch for everyone that works there.

but ultimately you should talk to them in person and see for yourself what you think of them

Thanks for the feedback guys! I’ll let me friend know that a lot of guys on here can vouch for them.

Is it true that they are under new management? I believe there are a whole bunch of new guys there now? At least this is what someone told me b4.

man that ls2 almost looks STOCK SOO CLEAN

All of the techs and one of the partners from last year are no longer there. Greg is now the other partner, hands-on guy and very knowledgeable. And Ray is now one of the techs who is also good.

IMHO it is a totally different (and better) shop than last year.

PS: My GT-R is in there getting a couple things done: brakes, ball joints, lube…

Greg’s a stand-up guy in my books, his work is meticulous in everyway…

rofl…Awesome RX-7

people know how shitty my car ran and all the problems ive been having with it. i just left my car there and in less than 6 hours they had all the problems diagnosed and most of them fixed. stuff that other shops told me would take at least a week took them 1 day to do. plus greg is a really stand up guy and is too hands on for a shop owner. you’d think that hes just a mechanic there since he spends a lot of time in the work area than his office. plus ive been with pur since they opened and know all the guys. none of the old mechanics are there, old sales manager no longer there, and one new owner came on board(greg). it is a completely different/better shop than it was last year.

when i asked greg how long they had been there he told me 1 year?