LSx-based shops/vendors

Where do you buy your parts?

Wondering if you LSx guys can point me in the direction of some good places to source LSx mods.

Of course I’m on LS1tech and cruise a few other forums but wondering if you guys have some good first hand experience with some LSx specialty vendors?

I’ve personally bought stuff from:

New Era
Thunder Racing
Speed Inc
Fast Toys
Pavlock
WS6Store
Spohn
Afterthoughts Auto
Ligenfelter
LPP
Summit Racing
LM Performance

The only one out of all of those I’ve had a shity experience with is LM Performance because they have fucked up orders, however they sell some stuff other vendors don’t.

New Era
LS1tech
Corvette forum
AFR
LG (exhaust)
Some supporting venders from corvette forum
Egay

I have bought stuff fom

Ws6store
speedinc
Jegs
SLP
e bay
Ls1tech (the whole car lol)
I purchased my rear end, had it installed, purchased my FAST LSX manifold and had my tranny rebuilt by J&J speed shop, i have had nothing but positive experiences with him, hes local in West Seneca.

I buy my LS1 stuff through J&J/direct

J & J Speed Shop

Hmmm, never heard of them. Do the sell Civic stuff too?

J&J

We can get a lot of stuff for that engine, but we’re not an LSX specialty vendor. If you need something we can’t supply I’d try PM Performance or New Era. They are local specialty vendors for that engine line.

Hmmmm, never heard of them either. Do they do only LSx motors? Wut about suspension stuff or other motors?

all BS and drama aside, is PM performance still around? Badazz and that group never post anymore…

I wouldn’t goto PM performance for anything LSx related…maybe if you had a POS LT1 but thats still a stretch.

What about like a cage? I was just talking to someone that said they can weld pretty good atleast. :gotme:

Try em out…

No drama involved but I know others who have had bad experiences with gears and getting things done in a timely manner…

j&j

If it’s domestic they’ll work on it. We mainly do asian cars plus SRT4, Cobalt SS, and a few other forced induction setups.

He’s definitely around. Paul has too much work to be on here with all the BS that happens every time he posts about anything at all. He could post that he put in a new toilet and all the haters would give him crap about his toilet choice. I can’t blame him for giving the board up.

He was scheduling a month or so out for most work last I talked to him.

They did a great job on my cage. If anyone wants to see it my car is just sitting at my shop.

Does J&J have a website? I have heard about them a lot, but I have never actually “seen” them, I don’t think.

NM, found it!

http://store.jandjspeedshop.com/

Yeah, no drama involved, J&J has such a stellar history which is why he’s banned from here, but again, no drama involved. :meh:

My car is at PM right now for a cage. I think I am either number 4 or 5 in line for that.

yeah they are d16 pros, turbonators and altezzas are their specialities

New Era is great. Mike runs a really good shop, they put out a ton of cars that definitely hold it down at the track and the street. He has almost everything you need in stock, and if he doesn’t, he can get it for you fast. I am a repeat customer, be it dyno pulls, slicks, nitorus parts, and misc. :tup: