Pur Auto *warning*

HI, i has things to say…

Bump this shit so everyone sees Greg is a fucking worthless scammer!

whoooooaaa!!!..thats not how you get your point delivered!!

im sure there is an explanation, you should be a bit more political when you write your complaints so that we take you seriously…especially when u just joined the board!

maybe you should explain the whole situation instead of just cursing at them!

back up your claims with good hard evidence. kthx.

explained here! First page is the work he did, second is the explination.

http://www.homemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=95851.0

back to the top!

the way you guys are approaching the whole situation isnt right.

Pur auto is a sponsor and helps out a lot of the local clubs. they have done a lot of work for a lot of the cars on son, supraclub, and gtrcanada.

their work is top notch and if they didnt use the up all the piping and whatever was fabricated, which does look realy nice…dont get me wrong…but im sure there was a reason…i heard about this story and i heard that the mounts were wrong and all the piping was incorrect. HOWEVER, could Aaron please speak up and explain in a political manner as to what happened?

im sure all that work took a long time and not to use it would just extend the length of the build date, which im sure the client would be upset too, thus i am sure both greg and the owner must have seen something wrong with the work.

please explain the whole situation!

Post proof that the work was flawed. Aaron always stands by his work. Greg and or the owner has not show what was wrong with the work, nor would they post pictures. They just dont want to pay.

hmm, that is rather uncool. Maybe someone from PUR will chime in and explain this?

Very uncool, there is a lot of money on the table and aaron is a stand up guy. This needs to get settled!!!

Quality of that work looks outstanding… IMO even if the shop didn’t like the quality of the work they should have found a way to find a middle ground instead of just refusing to pay or to explain why.

their shop is nice. their cars are nice. even if what u said is true, the money he owes is not to the customer. its to his employees. so this is a internal conflict.

edit:

yea im not saying anthing agnst what your posting. so he owes that shop money. shuld take it to the law. thats the only way things work if no real trust is formed between ppl. thanks for heads up

The money he owes is to another shop that did the work for him!

shop or aaron??

whats the name of the shop?

ive read the post and i have knowledge of this situation and its real sad that it has goten to this so fast. I am not goin to add my .02 cents to this because i have read your side of the deal and do not have the 100% story fron the other side. i have seen this car many times and i know there were some issues with the work preformed on this car. as to the rest of the deal about greg not paying, there has to be another reason that he is not paying, Greg andthe guys at pur at amung the most standup guys I have met in along time, and for this to happen i know there is something else to story that is not being told.

As for joinin area sites for the sole purpose of bashing a performance shop i dont feel is called for especially if you have nothing else to contribute to the forums members except slander, is un called for and quite childish. Say what you want about me and your opinion of my statement , i couldnt care less

Keep im mind, you do have an opion and thats fine but there is alway two sides to the story , and legal action if you feel you have been wronged, but in the same token theats of blowing a shop up and threats of physical violence carry legal actions, mind your words !!

farmer

Wait, so your just a thrid party thats getting yourself involved in other peoples buisness? Bashing this shop because of what you buddy says happened? I’m not taking side until I hear both sides, I’ve met greg and he seems like an standup guy, and you say the same about arron. SO for the time being shut your mouth and wait for the other side’s argument, its possible you might come out looking like a giant douchbag.

If there’s a need for PUR or Aaron (Weir) to explain themselves they can start a new thread.

oczc, do not repost your thread, you will be perma-banned.

Hi there…

all posts unapproved. Let me make a couple things clear:

PUR is not yet a sponsoring vendor of SON and i don’t know any of them so this is not a protectionist action.

However, OCZC is not a member of this forum and joined for the sole purpose of slander. He is banned.

Only active, contributing members may have thier cases heard here. All others can STFU.