The most fun roads to drive in Southern ontario.

My vote would be Britannia between Ceder Springs, and Appleby line, north of Burlington.

Anyone know of some other fun places to take an evening cruise? Nothing crazy, just twisties that make even the speed limit fun.

Lower base line going west towards Burlington past Trafalgar!

By the Oakville Executive Golf course… Love that road!

True, I forgot about that one.

There is also some really good turns on missisauga road, north of the 401. Up near caledon.

In Oakville, go North on 6th Line at Dundas.

I always thought that 6th line was just pretty much straight all the way up to just past the 401. Not true?

haha if u guys wanna come to scarbs theres a road that comes up behind old finch connecting it to meadowvale thats fun even at 50!

There is one nice S turn just north of lower base, other then that its pretty straight.

if this is the part goin out to regional 25 you can get crazy air over that one dip sooo nutzzz uhhhh

Theres a road that goes up blue mountain it’s just south of the village, going up hill it’s fun but coming down the turns are pretty sharp even at 50 never mind that there blind and its all steep down hill. I usually do it every time i go up it’s the best road i’ve found so far it’s about 8-10 turns left then right then left ect. really fun.

True, that road is so fun! Does anyone have more info about the on in Scarborough?

I suppose it is this one they talk about in this (somewhat cluttered) thread

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=22686&highlight=fun+roads

forks of the credit is my favorite spot, you just have to do it in the middle of the night!!

400 series highways are the best! Especially during rush-hour traffic. The extra cars on the road make it more interesting.

I dunno if this qualifies as Southern Ontario, but Route 7 north of Haliburton and West Guliford, it’s somewhat south of Algonquin Provincial Park. Anyways, sick, sick roads. Just tight twisties, smooth pavement, it’s sick. Just have to be careful because if you lose it, you die. hahaha

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=County+Road+7,+Dysart,+Dudley,+Harcourt+and+Others,+Haliburton,+Ontario+K0M,+Canada&sll=45.076369,-78.527355&sspn=0.028972,0.05785&ie=UTF8&cd=1&geocode=0,45.164610,-78.587030&ll=45.160858,-78.577909&spn=0.028929,0.05785&z=14&om=1

I find I like the slower streets with windy/twisty sections where everyone suddenly freaks out and slows down, while I mash the pedal going in

streets like john, denison, clark, rodick… most of the upper end of the city where they haven’t added too many stops yet

i agree those roads r nicely paved fairly wide and u don’t have to worry about cars and people if u do decide to be slightly aggressive.

Niagara has roads that will eat your face into pieces and spit you out in the shape of awesome.

There is no point in even explaining it, we have have had many legendary SON cruises out there. I recal Cahill driving in from TO just to roll with us… took 2 hours to do the whole course i laid out.

We ran part of it on saturday night, i went off into the dirt, oh well

i heard there are some nice roads out near Orangville area… anyone know where? i visit there often and would like to take a cruise.

jord

Bing, learn to drive before you organise any drives!

Mark, that is an ethinc limitation…you should know.:moon:

Fuck slightly agressive, u gotta go balls out.