Fun corners?

Post up your favourite.

Here is a good one that I take on a regular basis.

Heading up from the river valley on Rowland Road, have a lookie up to your right and make sure there are no cars coming down Alex Taylor road. Crank it over, hammer the gas and try to wipe the smile off your face. Sooooo fun.

(Noticed today…if you look close you can see the skid marks of someone else who liked that corner a bit too much punched the opposite curb…turn more dude :lol: )

Someones gotta show me around edmtonton once i get back down there. . . i get lost after a few turns :shrug:

I do that one sideways uphill all the time.

I also like southbound on 17st turning onto Whitemud west. It’s an increasing radius uphill turn with a bit of camber. You really can really hammer into it hard, and feel the car squish down into it.

Heading east on sakatchewan drive and turning north down towards walterdale bridge and kinsmen. Its a short but fun downhill section.

I enjoy Queen Alexandria hill, or whatever it’s called.

thats the famous honda roll-over spot.

Hmm the new overpass loops at anthony henday and whitemud are really fun. My all time favourite will still be the terwillegar exit off of whitemud heading west. And there are lots downtown but the roads kind of suck.

Groat Road … JOIN THE CLUB TODAY !

+1 for Groat road, i loved living by the u of a.

some of the twisty roads in the river valley are pretty sweet …

coming home from work is always fun, that hill on 101st is pretty fun and refreshing after a hard day at work

Good to hear about these ROADS that are fun but I was hoping to hear of specific CORNERS you guys find fun. :rolleyes:

You mean Bellamy hill by the Edmonton Journal?

You mean Bellamy hill by the Edmonton Journal?[/quote]

That’s the one

I just hope that there won’t be any laser/photo radar traps set up there now…

thats the famous honda roll-over spot.[/quote]

Hahah, that’s called pulling a “TypeSly”.

• Mike

If you have a stiffer suspension setup the right hand right across from the pool will actually make your car come off the ground… Or at least it does mine when I am giving it threw there. Its only a problem if your really tight in on the apex.

• Mike[/quote]

hahahaha true , you remember that ?

what about pulling a Fuko ? or a POX ?

Agreed!

Agreed![/quote]

I am sure you guys could get a pretty good durifto going up that… or coming off the whitemud east onto fox drive.

• Mike[/quote]

hahahaha true , you remember that ?

what about pulling a Fuko ? or a POX ?[/quote]

Haha yeah man I watched them race on 109st. I was at a light and watched them go by, and by the time I got down the hill the MB C230 had his hazards on, and the RSX was upsidedown.

I didn’t know Fuko rolled his… he sorta disappeared.

All the overpasses around the south end of Anthony Henday are fun. Nice and wide :slight_smile:

• Mike