The new track car *Updated 7/5 w/ new pic*

They hold up very well from what I’ve seen/heard from others. Curbing is the only thing I worry about since they are cast wheels, not forged.

Dont care what the rims are :lol What tire are you running?

265/35-18 Bridgestone Potenza RE-11. My favorite tire EVAR. Until I go r-comp.

Can’t afford to be baller and I refuse to modify a car I can’t buy outright, life has to many unexspected turns.

Wasn’t giving you shit, I think they look like hell on that car, but it doesnt matter, its a track car function > form

I know man, I was just busting your balls. CALM DOWN.

But alas, I can’t please everyone nor do I care to try. The wheels suit the car and it’s purposes perfectly fine.

Wheels like fine but you look like a big fucking dick statue cossey

if a rota came out of your trunk, your fenders would of remained unrolled, i would of done everything in my powers to make sure rotas didn’t go on your car.

thin spokes = looks light = looks good on track car

they will bolt right up to my car

Wheels look like Anus. Key word LOOK. Again, My opinon. Im sure they are light as a feather and are great for their purpose. Not my car, No care. Over and out.

Yep, got that the first time.

Anywho, looks great man. I would love to pick up an E46M, as I said before. In for future updates.

cossey,

you, your car, and your wheels are all big pieces of shit, but since it’s not about me or my car, then i really don’t care to say what my real opinion is and instead am just going to add a short hand slang term to seem less offensive and vulgar…lol

Hope you mean Anus.

:gay

Do it. Excellent car, and I couldn’t have found a better specimen for the price.

Yeah!! I have to find one to take out and drive her, surely I won’t be dissapoint tho. Would love Alpine white.

I will say that I saw this POS at the exit 24 tolls yesterday…

Wheels actually look much better in person, still not my cup of tea but they dont look that bad

Hey douches, no one cares if you dont like the wheels. :rofl

Fu

Ordered Hotchkis F&R sway bars, and wheels spacers for the rear of the car so I can get more herrafrush.

Ordering JRZ coilovers in a month. Should be pimpin then.

Installed the Hotchkis front and rear sway bars today. Currently have the front at the middle setting with the rear in the softer setting, and the car rotates much noticeably better considering I’ve only driven on the street. I’ll see how it does at LRP in a few weeks, but I think it should be great.

Also threw on the 20mm rear wheel spacers and it put the wheels perfectly where I want them. Might have a pic later