Things that suck v. Elise [Now with daytime pics]

We have all been there, done that. Stinks for both parties involved

I dont know, I see your trying to help the kid out and keep the accident off a carfax for yourself, but that seems rediculously fucking too low of an estimate for that car. I have seen less damage than that go for double that price on some other rare cars. I guess aslong as it can get fixed “well” for that much $ its alright but man, I would make sure that it was flawlessly fixed.

I just realized the irony in this statement :smash2: lol

wow wadsworth. that’s pretty commendable what you are doing. :tup:

I’m sorry, but :lol:

Wadsworth. :rofl:

It is though. Mr. D. :stuck_out_tongue:

i hate you all.

:smiley:

ROFLMAO

Moral of the story: Move to California, make twice as much money, and change cars weekly. Blang Blang.

At least thats a lot cheaper than what you originally estimated.

fixed.

Mr. W is a douche and his face looks like a hardened fart.

that’s right, i’m taking this shit OT.

i saw the “adidas” footage yesterday… epictown

actually, cali isn’t that expensive… rent aside, everything else is on par. food is cheaper, because vegan things are far more prevalent.

you get paid more too :tup:. would meat have a higher deman due to a lower supply and a prevalence of vegans?

right… maybe in SOME parts its not that bad, but i know San Fran is retarded… $700,000k for a condo that would be $150k- 200k in b-lo or $400k in Toronto.

but in-out burger…mmmm… lets fly out there right now

Demand is high and supply is low for housing out there. While in college at UC Berkeley (right across the bay) I paid $700/month for a room in a five bedroom house, shared bathroom, shared kitchen, no living room, and that was a steal.

I grew up on In&Out :frowning: 4x4 animal style with a small strawberry shake.

http://www.rentnet.com/apartments/fyp/search/brochure/brochure.jhtml?pid=432543&cPointer=
My new Apartment Move in on the 19th… Fully Furnished and Paid for Corp housing for the next year!

Taxes are pretty hight i hear. They almost take as much out for State taxes as your Federal.

Ill let everyone know how it is in a couple weeks.

And nothing compares to NY when it comes to taxes… :hang:

NY taxes are high?

we pay over 50% personal income tax in Ontario when you reach the higher brackets.

and we have 14% sales tax in ontario

as mentioned in this thread our insurance is also some of the highest on earth.

small homes in niagara pay $2500 + in property taxes every year…that is for a home that would cost $75,000 in b-lo but costs $175k here.

now that you mention it though, i hear NYC is RETARDED for living costs… like a dual income family could never even think of affording to buy even the most meager of homes in the manhattan area

I love in and out burger

True. Though, I’m not a Canadian citizen I feel that middle class Canadians see much greater utility from the taxes they pay than the average American middle class citizen. For instance: government initiatives, healthcare, standard of living. etc

Where are said “Daytime Pics” ?