this is rather racist

http://spe.atdmt.com/ds/APAPMDRIVCBR/BlackCareers_Ads_728x90_2.17.jpg

I know it wouldnt go over too well if us honkies made a website for white jobs.

vote 1 for white history month!

Here we go…:pop

Where al sharpton now

What’s your point?

You don’t want them to work?

:gtfo

His point is if us honkeys made a white job site , it would get shot down /lawsuits etc …

Il let this one develop before I jump in

exactly.

‘They’ need to work but shouldnt simply be hired or assisted because of their color.

Ignorance ITT.

You guys try to be so vocal about it, but I don’t see any actions. Create a website whitecareers.com or wherewhitepeoplemeet.com. See what happens. You won’t get sued, and if you were to, you can say it’s racist that you’re getting singled out.

in:) i agree:popcorn

I still see no point besides that ignorant comment.

He bitches about them not working or doing anything and when he sees a website that encourages work for that specific group he bitches again.

Make up your mind.

Why don’t I ever see anyone complain about systems like legacy?

This whole thread needs to be deleted.

Leave it to someone like PJB to make a complaint thread. :lol

Not all black people are incapable or lazy PJB. Not all of them are ‘abusing the system’. Why don’t you be a good samaritan and help one of them find a job? Maybe then you can actually feel good about yourself for REAL instead of resorting to stigma’s and stereotypes to make yourself feel superior. Your job ain’t nothin to write home about home slice. Whether they are working or not is none of your business. There are many white people ‘abusing the system’ as well. Like Cossey said, it’s within your rights to create a website, etc.

My whole point is that they would be the first ones to scream racism if it was a white site.

That and nobody should get any job just because of their color.

Yes theres white people that are lazy worthless pieces of shit that dont work, I know that. In fact I know several of them.

Hey guess what…you are just as bad as the ones that would scream racism if there was white job site by making this thread. Are you ever going to grow up? You need to worry more about your own life/job then everyone else.

I just posted it more or less as a joke, get over yourself.

I saw it as an ad on a truck site I was on.

Were you on www.nakedblacktruckdrivers.com ??