All black people leave the store now

http://www.seattlepi.com/national/1110ap_us_wal_mart_racial_comment.html?source=mypi

Somebody sure had some balls to do that.

:rofl

People need to grow a spine. If black people think there isn’t racism in the world today, they need to open their eyes. So what if someone doesn’t like you. As long as it’s not wide spread and causing slavery or REALLY unacceptable situations, then just suck it up and ignore it.

OMG, I’m going to boycott this retailer because someone got on the PA and expressed their, according to management, person opinion in a funny way (most likely as a prank).

People are retarded. And isn’t it funny how many black people use reverse racism against us crackas? It’s quite a funny double standard.

whoa virgins gettin all loud up in here

Looks like the work of /b/tards :rofl

What a bunch of fucking losers.

I don’t understand why people are now boycotting the store? Its not like this was an official press statement from Wal-Mart saying black people are no longer allowed to shop in the store.

Exactly.

See my post above.

#96 to go over the PA system in all walmarts. (i used to work there :facepalm)

its a big deal cause its the black people that took offense ,and not the white folks .remeber guys they had yrs of oppression and slavery on there side and noone feels sorry for them “except the medicaid and welfare peeps” ya know what fuck everyone that thinks this is hoorrible

I’m guessing Walmart will be getting multiple lawsuits/complaints regarding “mental,emotional brakedowns” demanding $$$$$$$ :rofl

Going to have to play the TG over the extension wally world the next time I am there purchasing mobil 1

their charging a 16 year old kid

I cant imagine any real charges sticking. Its like a prank phone call but on a bigger scale.

I thought it was awesome. If I heard that I would have started laughing, then continued on my way.

Me too but then again we’re not ‘them’ and the white man isnt keeping us down.

haha, i saw this. hilarious. if i was in the store id have been on the floor in tears.