This is Rediculas

Okay so im kinda mad, kinda cheesed, and kinda just really frustrated. i “sold” my car 2 times this week, to 2 separate people who brought me certified checks and then wanted to do something else…

First situation, some guy came to my place to see my car, liked it, wanted it, came the next day with cash, and my dad told me not to take it, the pirce i agreed to was 7250. So i told him to get a cert check for next day, he said okay and left. ever since that day, he has no cell phone ? i dont understand.

2nd situation - went out of my way driving all the way to scarb’s from caledon to show my s14 and the guy loved it, said they want to buy it, so we talked over the next 2 days and arranged to meet and do the deal, we meet right at the wexford licence office so they could get there temp plates and drive home, but suddenly today, after meeting, they want me to drive all the way back to scarbourough and deliver the car again…

all this work for a small 7000 bucks ? i really dont think my car is worth that little… could anyone give me a tip ? should i repost it for more ? should i tell them i wont sell it ? or should i just let it go and be unhappy for the rest of my life … PLEASE help me… i see stock s14’s going for 5 -6

why not take the cash… jeez…

a friend of mine who is a police officer sold his Supra for $30k… all cash in crisp hundreds… no issue.

Just tell the bank you sold a car and this is what the guy paid you with… if there is an issue he gets in trouble, not you. Bring him to the bank with you.

if you love your car and dont need the money, dont sell it for less than you think it’s worth

some lobwalling noob will prolly smash it within a month anyway

keep it

wow lol i would probably pass out holding that much cash, even hundred dollar bills thats still… 1 …2 3 4 5 … like thats STILL 300 actuall bills lol haha, but yea i just dont understand why he doesnt call back, and doesnt answer, maybe he bought another car with the cash and just thinks fuck me ? i dont know

:frowning: i do love my car and i put alot of effort into it and i really didnt want to have to sell it but my dad is on my ass so hard ( not litterally ) and hes making me clear out the garage because i cant have 3 cars… uggh i hate my life :frowning:

Buy a house with a 3 car garage… problem solved.

I say you keep the s14 and sell everything else you got.lol

Accept a $1000 deposit from mr cash.

Problem solved.

You blew it.

so what u leasing a sti or what

i took 6500 cash for my 180sx and i didnt have any problems at the bank

i think thats a good price ur selling u car for tho i only got my s13 for 4000 and that was sr already and plus ur car ready to slide

u stupid homo
make ur own decisions.

u can sell ur car for 8500$ just depends on the time of year

also… u can have as much as 10gs in ur hand in cash… no questions asked…

whats the problem with cash? what is your dad thinking?

cash is the best because you can tell them whatever you want… the bank is always happy to take it from you.

2 weeks ago I went to the same bank teller twice in one day, the first time with $8500 cash and the second time with $7500 cash and the second time she goes “where is all of this coming from?” and I told her “mad drug deals”. She laughed. I laughed… it was a jolly good time.

-J

You’re lucky that you’re getting $7000 for your car.

u fucked up…cash is king…i took almost 30k in cash for my G35…bank doesnt mind its all legit money going into a legit account…

its not about the banks not taking the money, i cash 6000 to 10000 dollar commission checks every month and the bank cant say shit because its always legit… the thing is cash that comes to me i dont know 100 percent if its real or not, but still i would take cash now i realize i should have, i’ll just check every bill.

mark why am i lucky to get 7 g’s, :frowning: like half the s14’s for sale, are around that price already and they are mostly KA :frowning: i just really dont want to get rid of it so soon … i had it parked and everything was fine until my dad needed space and shit.

homooo

anus stop whoring the thread and give good advice, come by and help me make a decision

Your car is definitely worth more. Trust me. But we all know how the son market works. That’s why I said you’re lucky.

Bing is probably going to ban me for saying that though.

i work for a bank and as long its not over 10K; banks dont give a damn. you can deposit that easy.