sorry guys i just have to vent a lil bit

well i have a 1992 bonneville ssei, some of u that go to PRP might of seen it a couple of times i do not kno how often the guy went out there, any way back to y i am pissed, i had it in craiglist.com and i have had a couple of hits nothing real serious and one i thought was a for sure buy and and i was e-mailing this “lady” from austrailia and her “client” wanted to buy the car (ya that should of made me a little suspisious) and i was intructed from her that her client was going to send me a check that will cover the cost of the vehicle and the shipping to sydney,australia. so wen i recieved the check i went and deposited the money into my bank account and i told the lady that i had received the check and she instructed me to western union the remainder after i take the cost of the car and i thought it was a little bit off wen it would cost $2,300 to shipp the car from cranberry to sydney.
ya i am a little bit thick headed lol
well the bank put a hold on the check for 5 buisiness days and wen i went to pick up the money a week later the bank manager said she would wave the remainder of the hold and gave me the amount of the check and so i went to pay the deposits of the bills i had to pay before i move into my new place on the first so after payin the deposits and goin to wally world to get a few things the bank calls me and i had to bring back the money NOW, and i had already spent 800 for deposit on house and bills and wen i get to the bank they told me the check was fraud, so my mom lent me the 800 so that bank wont come after me for it and now the bank and myself r tryin to investigate and track down the person or persons, and i dought we will find anything out.
o well now i just gotta try and sell the car someother way

sorry for venting to u guys but its buggin me and i had to get it off my chest and vent to someone
i kno there r somethings that should of tipped me off that is was a scam operation but i am thick-headed sometime i just need this car gone to pay some shit and i thought it was for real but o well
:finger2: :madfawk:

wow. sorry to hear

no comment

want to buy a bridge?

wow

Can’t believe that ANYONE was stupid enough to fall for that scam…everyone point at him and laugh…Ha,Ha,Ha…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wow, I thought everyone had heard of that scam. I feel sorry that you coulb be so gullible.

well like i said i am really thick headed sometimes and i just needed the car gone so i jumped at the first serious inquirey just my fuck-up that is was a scam o well

yeesh.

lol

srry to hear

At least you didn’t get beat down for the whole amount.

wow

Damn Dude…so gullible

think about it why would anyone in australia want a 1992 bonneville all the way from the united states anyway?:nuts: :rolleyes:

:rofl:

Ive got some waterfront property in new orleans …no water damage whatsoever right next to a fullproof levvee

Well to honest, if the check looked real then what would he have to doubt? It was the banks fault for giving you the money before the check cleared. For all he knew the Australian “lady” put the money where her mouth was.