Thumbs up to Derrick @ rockys. Thumbs down to theifs.

Big thumbs up to Derrick at rocky’s island pizza, hooked me up phat with 3 sheets and 100 wings for 20 bills cheaper than every other pizzeria I called. Too bad I only got 2 wings and half a slice of pizza.

Thumbs down to the fucking thief that stole my wifes escape tonight. Asshole went into her purse at our halloween party and took her keys. Now we gotta go thru all this shit, I kinda hope they total it. No one wants a salvaged vehicle. Im not sure whats going to happen seeing that its a lease. If anyone has any more info on this, please post.

stolen and not found yet, or stolen and stripped / wrecked ?

if its returned to you in great shape, it doesnt get a salvage title
if its damaged, it will most likely be totaled
if it isnt found BEFORE you get an ins check, its automaticly totaled

WOW

thats fucking horrible

best of luck to you…

damn that sux man. more info on where it was taken from?

Fuck em up

all shit. It was stolen from utica and main. in front of a barbershop. the truck was stolen today at like 8:15. Filed the police report 15 minutes later. Went out at about 1:30-2am, went riding around before we go get something to eat. Dont you know the fucking truck is parked the next block over on laurel. We park behind it and call the cops. doesnt this asshole come out and hop in and take off. Now I am following him around the streets of buffalo. He goes to the gas station to get something to drink. Meanwhile he is blasting the radio, washing the front and hatch windows with the squirters and everything like its his. In the mean while I havent seen a cop at all. I mean I am running red lights and stop signs and not one cop around. We call the police again and instead of them staying on the line so I can give them turns ans streets, she cant keeo the line busy cuz of the shit going downtown. He would pick tonight(halloween party nite) to steal my wifes truck. Finally after following him in circles for like 20 minutes, I start looking for a cop knowing what area he is staying in. So I head DT and find a cop on chippewa, real nice who basically cop me he couldnt write a parking ticket he was so busy. So I head over to main and tupper where I talk to a cop just getting on his shift. He takes the info and actually goes right over there. Of course he is no where to be found now cuz he prolly saw me chasing him. Looked around for another 20 minutes and gave up. I am so frustrated that we couldnt get a cop over there in time. Ill post any other info as it happens. sorry for the spelling and grammar, Im a lil upset.

ugh…thats so shitty man.

hope it works out

im sorry to hear. if you need anything let me know. not sure what i can do but its the thought that counts right?

did you get a description of the d-bag?

you obviously watched him for so long… Go in the gas station see if he paid with cash or a card. Easy way to find out a name.

idiot would probably pay with a credit or debit card

if it was me i probably would beat the fuck out of him at the gas station…but im 21 and immature

I am pretty old and not in as great shape as I once was. But I’ll be fucked if I wouldn’t confront the guy. BTW: many Buffalo rank and file cops are affirmative action losers, from what I have seen.

Although I agree with the “Beat the shit out of the guy” idea, in this day and age, actions like that would result in an assult charge against you and probably nothing against the guy despite the fact that he stole the car. And then you get into law suits and such :bloated:

Good luck with getting this shit taken care of. And where’s this guy live? Maybe someone can go Tanya Harding on his ass if you post an address :snky:

true i guess it would depend on what vehical it was, if it was my pick up then i would fill the tank for the guy if it was my 600rr i may loose it

ugh ifuggin hate it

Yeah, post the address.

That way we can make sure it (and his house) get totalled :snky:

You seen where he came from. Go back and get a name with a cop or Mr. Louieville Slugger.

should have just killed him. the cops were bussy and nobody would have been able to call the cop to chase you down.

sorry to hear dude… im surprised u didnt say something to the dude when he was stopped… … shitty

Ouch. Best of luck to you. You should have told the cops on the phone that you were going to ram him off the road and beat him to death with your bare hands. That may have sped up the process a bit.:mamoru: