tigerjapanese

So seriously this question must be answered. Who markets tigerjapanese? The first questions everyone seems to ask on GTRC and SON is what people think of TigerJapanese. Can we pitch for a banner that says, “Tiger Japanese sucks, stop asking?”

old thread is old

lol damn son didn’t even notice.

I have bought 3 straightneck KLZE motors from Tiger, but I spent a couple hours looking through their pile of "KLZE"s for each one. They opened the oil fill cap and sprayed it with a water hose as I stood there with a :open_mouth: look on my face. If you know what you are looking for and you actually go there you can score a mint motor. If you get one shipped you will be disappointed, they have fucked many people through shipped motors - especially to the states where it isnt worth paying the shipping to return it.

i’ve had good experience with shine/torontojdm. Their motors are pretty good.

who bumped this thread. varun is the man for motors, tiger is shit, bottom line
close thread.

Japan japanese direct
matheson blvd
go good or go home

100% garanteed
your motor has an issue? Return it for cash or for another motor
end of story
end of bulshit with importers

tiger is all shyt, what everyone is saying is true, it’s like they get there cars from a japan junk yard, and they have bad customer service, they dont like to talk or help out much even if your just looking around

yee i used to work right around the corner at dixie and matheson, grabbed a few things over time, legit to deal with, everythigns stacked proper on shelves. No sideways motors stacked on top of each other nd shit, at tiger they really dont give a fuck, wouldnt buy anything from em.

:stupid:
You guys do realize that this thread is from 2007? The OP probably isn’t even around, and if he is, I dont think he needs the advice anymore

Just thought Id let you know :slight_smile:

Total JDM/Shine is real good.

Thanks obvious…

The more this is out there the less people will get screwed over. Its not just helping out the OP.

Varun for the win. Tiger is shiattttt it is what osaka motors is to the montreal area

The Team Orange cars were built with junkyard motors lol. Take that whatever way you want.

lol , i laughed at keez’ post

so wat if tigerjapan is a jdm junk yard.

its clearly cheaper then anybody else…

only thing is they dont like to budge on price much…

Purchased tons of engines and parts from there. good to haggle with. Tell them tiger will sell me it for $xxx. And they will usually price match, they are awesome

they suck, they try to sell salvage titled vehicles to unsuspecting buyers. I rememeber a guy on GTRC buying a skyline for 8g than the engine fucked up 12 hrs later and he had to pay a good 20g to get the car in good condition again. Save yourself the trouble and ignore those fuckers… the sooner they go out of business the better.

This thread should be stickied or a new one to warn the new drivers getting into the 240 community about those bitches

Stay away from Tiger.

Simple.

Find another importer. Or shop around.
Take you time, and you will win.

Try Riworx. Amazing quality parts and service.

Yeah I have had a long talk with the mechanics at tiger and a lot of the cars have twisted frame rails, been in serious accidents, have been put together with garbage parts, def have more km’s then they say. They have the odd nice cars though, and hell can you ever negotiate with those guys, When I went I checked out a gtr he said he was asking $12,500 I talked him down to $7000 in about a minute. They may be garbage cars for the most part but they are decent price, if you know what ur doing then it could be worth a shot. I say take your time and shop in quebec lol…