jdmtigerjapanese.com/

anyone every order from here??
my brother just got his z32 twin turbo engine and it has 2 broken connecting rods. WTF 1200$ and this is what we got!.
check this shit
What does Tiger Japanese Auto Parts LTD. do to ensure that no problems occur?
We inspect all our engines before shipping out to ensure there is no damage or broken parts. We take compression tests of all our engines, but not provide. We do not sell engines with bad compression so you are guaranteed to get a good product. We are not out there to screw people over; we simply want to offer a good and legitimate product and friendly service. We have built a good reputation in the last 25 years and we plan top keep it that way.

hahah, i am not impressed to say the least

i dont know where tiger japanese is around here, but the one in toronto was a shady place to say the least. its just tonnes of engines thown on top of each other. the people running it were shady too. but you cant beat their prices… i guess that says something about what they’re selling?

Ive heard a TON of bad things from that place so im not surprised about this one…

damn, i should have done some research first, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

so far my engine off jdmsource is running good… knock on wood